Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: sangeeta33

Mauli behaves like a mother to kunnu

mere jana ka dream pura nhi ho raha chalo m hi surprise deti hu family planning ka bhi surprise muft muftšŸ¤£

So many threads there to destroy no? Leave mine alone
Thanks
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: DracarysTrio

That's where she failed, Jagiya went through child marriage like Anandi, he was forced to marry her so he had no responsibility towards Anandi and he fell in love with someone else, but as one dimensional as this writer is, she turned his 2nd wife into a bitch

Na re..he as grown up jagiya supposedly loved anandi(because he slept with her ), he was despo to meet her ..he spent some good time with her before leaving for Mumbai .  Second marriage I dunno what happened, I got bored with it ..the girl wasn't that bad , she didn't treat jagiya like  a God...but aanandi moved on and was happy , she didn't go back to jagiya..its a mixture of good and bad ..overall it was ok but till the point of anandis second marriage only..obviously silsila won't drag for that long . And they do go sensibly ahead
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ok since i kind of quit, i really cant comment on the scene you described however I do feel Mauli mothers Kunal abit. I have mentioned it in a previous thread also.

I think the problem i have will Mauli is that due to her nature of caring, she cares a little too much for others maybe more for others than herself. Which i wont say is a problem of such however people do then walk over/or take you for granted and that is happening. i do not like that she plays house and work simultaneously, or that she is taking sole responsibility for Kunal's dream. Or her constantly forcing Kunal to help Nandini.

I have or had problems with that. i as a individual believe in sharing chores/duties however in kunal-mauli's relationship it seems like she bares all and as the stronger head in their relationship i feel she should have made sure he does his bit. Really it isn't her fault either but its the only trait i dislike in her. I have no problem with giving but there should be a occasional taking too or else the relationship becomes one sided, which is probably what is happening with Kunal and Mauli.

And can i just clarify, last i remembered Kunal has a job so the financial burden of their household is being shared but the upcoming clinic is solely Mauli's responsibility which eventually Kunal will handle hence it would be his once he knows. So hence when i said Mauli keeps giving, i'm referring to physically and emotionally rather than financially.  However that has a greater strain on her well-being, and for that reason she should be more aware of her surrounding rather than too invested in her own world and his dream.

Edited by Twenty1st - 5 years ago