is Mauli Kunal's wife or his mom? - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
That scene where Kunal sneaks out in the middle of the night to eat kheer made by Nandini afterwards both were chatting like teenagers, didn't it feel that he doesn't consider Mauli his wife? There isn't any remorse in them for cheating on Mauli, they are just afraid of getting caught

This reminds me of how I used to hide under the blanket, using screen dimmer to speak with my boyfriend in school *Emosh*, because I was afraid my father would come to check on me and he has this weird urge to make sure everyone is asleep by 11:00 PM.

This whole scene would have been understandable if Mauli wasn't in town for a week, but she is right there and in the promo Kunal says - This is my wife, Mauli and I love her, writer wants to be appreciated and I can understand that she's facing backlash but does she realize Kunal and Nandini are in their mid 30s, why make them act like teenagers? It's not like they are single, don't drown them in guilt but develop the character in a way that it doesn't feel odd.

Exactly when Kunal was behaving as a matured person in his thirties.. He is behaving exactly like a hormonal teenager falling in 1st love which doesn't suit the character's age.. 
As for Nandini, she has completely forgotten her past 7 8 years, no lessons learned, no maturity or self-control in character.. She is still behaving like the naive 18 year old who chose her cheater fiance over her loyal friend..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
For now Mauli is Kunal's hindrance to his pure juzzbaat that makes him hide in the bathroom in the apartment of another lady in the presence of his wife... So much for juzzbaat...these two make me laugh... I literally cracked up watching him hiding... What a man!πŸ˜†
You know there are a few things that have made it all the more difficult to digest...
The fact that Kunal and Mauli were in a perfect marriage as has been reiterated by cvs and writers time and again...it might appear appealing on paper but people really do not suddenly fall in love with someone else out of the blue if they are in a happy space in a marriage...or fall out of love with their partner... 

The second part is Nandini being Mauli's best friend...That is a major turnoff... There are boundaries in a relationship and there are things that we just cannot do... One of them is having an affir with yiur best friend's husband...it just sounds so wrong ghoing for it is something hideous...

The complete lack of remorse of the two individuals involved in cheating... I had no hopes from Kunaal because he is everything that a life partner should not be... And i wouldn't have minded no introspection if N was not M's best friend almost like a soul sister... But hiding her best friend/saviour/ soul sister's husband in the bathroom and giving a lame reason like abtoilet leak...what does it say about that person...and this asinine excuse that they will eventually realise what they are doing is nonsense...how is it going to change what obnoxious people K and N are...the damage has been done...they have mercilessly trampled on Mauli's love and belief without an iota of guilt...and now behaving like that...texting calling furtive glances innthe presence of her best friend and his wife is distasteful to say the least... Kunan scenes make me very uncomfortable... And i really wish Mauli comes to know the truth ASAP because this hide and seek is getting a little too much to bear...

Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
Same here . When he was hiding in the washroom I was shouting "pot mein doob marr"..n my hubby was like "he must have done it he must have " ..That's how men think ..juzzbat sabke  ek se hai... And in the next one he is telling me now I am interested in this story πŸ€£ is it so easy to have affair like this etc etc 
At this point I don't believe anything that comes out of Kunals mouth. He reminds me of a chameleon who changes colours as it suits him. With Nandini- it's behad pyaar with her, with Mauli it's pyaar too.

I don't think he was ever mature - I watched an initial episode where he hid in the washroom and Mauli basically said something about how he is a kid. I mean a grown man sulking in the washroom is not even remotely cute but stupid.

Maybe he thinks he never loved Mauli but sadly the writers have not given me much to read about him. A man who loved his wife so much that he tattooed her name on his ring finger fell for her best friend for what? Prior to the dance they had maybe two or three conversations and majority were about food.

I think he has no clue about anyone be that Mauli or even Nandini because god kind of pyaar will not make you run.
Originally posted by evenjleena28

At this point I don't believe anything that comes out of Kunals mouth. He reminds me of a chameleon who changes colours as it suits him. With Nandini- it's behad pyaar with her, with Mauli it's pyaar too.

I don't think he was ever mature - I watched an initial episode where he hid in the washroom and Mauli basically said something about how he is a kid. I mean a grown man sulking in the washroom is not even remotely cute but stupid.

Maybe he thinks he never loved Mauli but sadly the writers have not given me much to read about him. A man who loved his wife so much that he tattooed her name on his ring finger fell for her best friend for what? Prior to the dance they had maybe two or three conversations and majority were about food.

I think he has no clue about anyone be that Mauli or even Nandini because god kind of pyaar will not make you run.
Oh exactly!!! That tattoo!! I had talked about it in another post soemtime back...he wasnt a giddy hormonal teenager then right! Ab socho uss tatto ko nikaal na parega ring finger se...aur nandini likhna parega...double kharcha! πŸ˜†
He is one of a kind...all cheaters are...
Originally posted by amortentia15

Oh exactly!!! That tattoo!! I had talked about it in another post soemtime back...he wasnt a giddy hormonal teenager then right! Ab socho uss tatto ko nikaal na parega ring finger se...aur nandini likhna parega...double kharcha!πŸ˜†
He is one of a kind...all cheaters are...

Agree, in the initial episodes all I saw how he loved Mauli granted he didn't give that teary eye look but maybe because he had married her - now to remove that name and carve another is going to cost a lot plus it would look gaudy.

True cheaters are in of a kind but this one I don't get - I hope Mauli kicks his sorry behind to the curb and says screw you to him. Then him and Nandini can dance together in the rain wearing matching pink lipsticks.
exactly Kunal has started behaving like her child only, perhaps she is supporting him financially so he is considering himself as her child πŸ˜† and finding amusement in chatting with his newly found crush chupke chupke from his strict mom n in the upcoming scene he will be giving rose to nandini chupkese n she also takes it chup chup kar...both behaving like teens fallen in love n finding the fun in romancing behind Kunal's mom πŸ€‘
just waiting for the day everyone comes to know their pavitra rishta n takes their aarti...

Every single man in my family for Kunal is like is this man for real. We meet so many pretty ladies on a regular basis, how is it that we don't fall for them unless ofcourse you are a pervert. 
Second thing that comes from their mouth is why would anyone fall for Nandini anyway? In every sense Mauli is better than her. And for bhagwan, no fool,  he isn't doing it to you,  it's your teenage hormones. 

And then ladies in my family for Nandini be like , you woman,  are you for real. And why the hell on earth would you believe this man who is clearly cheating on his wife right in front of you while claiming that her loves her too. Are you that daft?

Writing went from top notch to absolute garbage bin.
LOL what sneaking out at night to eat kheer.πŸ˜†Thank god I stopped watching the show. For a topic as realistic as EMA writers are being so unrealistic.