Very Happy for Mauli!!

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Soon, she will know the reality of two people she trusted and loved the most. She will learn the hard way but she will learn not to trust blindly. My heart goes for her but at least she will be free of fake people around her. She is so strong that she will not shatter but she will be able to gather herself and move on in her life with her head held high. With her gone from their lives, Kunal and Nandini will really suffer because Mauli is their support in every way. People like Mauli are never dependent on anyone for anything. They can provide for themselves as well as for others around them. I wouldn't be surprised if Mauli still think and do well for Nandini even after knowing her deeds. She is not the kind of person who will curse Nandini for what she is doing. She is much beyond the cheap mentality. I don't regularly watch the show because I can't stand the pukeworthy lovey dovey scenes of the cheaters. But however much I understand Mauli she is a very inspirational character at least for me.

No offense to anyone. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monikameghan

Soon, she will know the reality of two people she trusted and loved the most. She will learn the hard way but she will learn not to trust blindly. My heart goes for her but at least she will be free of fake people around her. She is so strong that she will not shatter but she will be able to gather herself and move on in her life with her head held high. With her gone from their lives, Kunal and Nandini will really suffer because Mauli is their support in every way. People like Mauli are never dependent on anyone for anything. They can provide for themselves as well as for others around them. I wouldn't be surprised if Mauli still think and do well for Nandini even after knowing her deeds. She is not the kind of person who will curse Nandini for what she is doing. She is much beyond the cheap mentality. I don't regularly watch the show because I can't stand the pukeworthy lovey dovey scenes of the cheaters. But however much I understand Mauli she is a very inspirational character at least for me.

No offense to anyone. 😳

I want the writers to show mauli just like you described.."move on in her life with her head held high". 
Edited by avita36 - 5 years ago
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also hope that the makers show her character like that because if your spouse is cheating on you and he/she don't want to be with you then it should not be the end of the world especially for the women. I feel the cheaters in a relationship should not get the satisfaction of making the other person miserable. Instead, they should suffer thinking why and how the victim is happy without them. That is exactly what I want for Mauli to do. She should be very happy without them in her life and let them figure out why they are not so important for her anymore and I bet this will kill them both. 😛 Life is much more bigger, more beautiful and more important than those people who think of you in the least possible way.

I hope they give us some relief by showing Mauli's character emerging as a winner. ⭐️Edited by monikameghan - 5 years ago
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
First She need to  stop thinking about her So called husband and  best friend, only than she will think about herself.
silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If cvs keep the character intact, then mouli will do exactly like you say. It should be like that, a person got cheated should never be miserable making them feel important rather be happy and show them she doesn't need them.
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
She will learn hard lesson of life. Will be more strong and blind trust will not repeat anymore. 
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

true

But when
Once she the other woman becomes pregnant !
After seeing one previous show that i unfortunately watched totally running on "one illigimate pregnancy" ... I have this serious doubt
Kunal babu is moving like a buttet train with his lust intention ...
Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Moving ahead in life after a person has been cheated takes lots of time,courage and efforts. It is any day better to live without those people who lie, cheat and take you for granted as they will be constant reminder of how they have wronged you. Why Mauli should suffer and be miserable which gives satisfaction to those people who don't care about her. Instead she should just invest time on herself and make her life better. May be this is why they say your happiness should come from within you not from others. 
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikameghan

I also hope that the makers show her character like that because if your spouse is cheating on you and he/she don't want to be with you then it should not be the end of the world especially for the women. I feel the cheaters in a relationship should not get the satisfaction of making the other person miserable. Instead, they should suffer thinking why and how the victim is happy without them. That is exactly what I want for Mauli to do. She should be very happy without them in her life and let them figure out why they are not so important for her anymore and I bet this will kill them both. 😛 Life is much more bigger, more beautiful and more important than those people who think of you in the least possible way.

I hope they give us some relief by showing Mauli's character emerging as a winner. ⭐️

This gives me so much Satisfaction just reading about the scenario...and also want kunal to realise what he has lost and pine for her love every second of his life...
Loved your post...
monikameghan thumbnail
Originally posted by: amortentia15

This gives me so much Satisfaction just reading about the scenario...and also want kunal to realise what he has lost and pine for her love every second of his life...
Loved your post...

Thank you. And that should be his punishment.   😳