Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Angels11

This was 1 of the best post on mauli. Your writing really moved me. No matter how much we want mauli to be strong any woman will break down completely in her situation. I don't even know if I can carry on if something like this happened to me. Hell my husband, sister and friends are my support system. So how can i even imagine such a betrayal. For me this show is now all about mauli, her struggle, her journey. The cheaters can rot together, I just ff in voot their scenes, 1 of the main reason I don't watch the show on tv

Same here, I also watch it online which just saves time and effort I have to spent changing channels on TV..
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Same here, I also watch it online which just saves time and effort I have to spent changing channels on TV..

Same here...but I do that pretty much for every show...cant watch  a show on tv with those million ads...
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You write beautifully touching Mauli's intuitions
I hope truth will be told to her than she is catching them in act
It will be very hurting
Nice post
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you again for another lovely post.👏
You bring out  Mouli so beautifully with your writing ❤️ I love her even more
when I read this.
I guess she needs to gather all her strength for when all hell will 
break down with the revelation of her  ( fake ) Jaana's infidelity with her so called Bff 😕
I hope writers will continue to show her strong ,confident , sweet, caring like she 
always has been
And Hope she ends up with a very bright Future.
Bless the actress portraying this character !!!!

Mauli is easily the best char. The true main heroine and major reason im watching this show.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Such a beautiful post. Mauli jaisi dost bade hi kismat walon ki milte hain. She was not just her friend, she was her sister, a guide, an angel, a blessing, her family who stood up for her every single time whenever Nandini needed help. No body in their worst dreams would imagine to face such a betrayal coming from those whom you consider their world, for those to whom you give your all you put your complete trust in them thinking they will value you, when the opposite happens it will completely shatter them. An honest enemy is any day better than a distrustful and a false friend. It is Mauli's journey the main reason for me to watch this show.  Edited by pearl100 - 5 years ago
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well said.  All eyes are now on Mauli, awaiting her
reaction and moving forward after this dual betrayal from
beloved hubby and good friend.