Posted: 5 years ago
She used to stay sad after moving out of Lucknow.. Her bestfriend had trusted her fiance over me.. She really missed her since she was the solution to all my apprehensions and tensions.. She never had a sister and there was no one close to her as bff.. She had no one to share her secret crushes.. She had no one to hold her hand when she slipped.. She missed the feminine touch her bff brought in her nature.. She missed their talks.. She missed their fights.. 
She started to share her feelings with someone else again.. This time it was a man.. They grew closer, became friends then couple and took their vows after permission from family.. She found a new person to be close with.. But still she missed her bff.. Her bff was A PART OF HER HEART which could never love someone else.. She remembered her every second wishing her happiness in every decision.. She celebrated her birthday because it gave her a connection to her.. She felt happy remembering the time they spend together, it easily overshadowed her betrayal..

She came to know her bff was in trouble.. She pooled all her resources to reach her.. She found her after lot of planning.. A emotional reunion and she forgot the past seven years.. She knew it is of no use remembering the painful past.. She tried to build a new present.. She asked her bff about her misery and was lied to.. She could read in her eyes that she was lying.. She didn't mind.. She understood the compulsions obstructing the truth.. She assured her support in every situation..

She came to know her bff was pregnant.. Her happiness knew no bounds.. She was going to be a massi.. She got the bad news about her bff's condition.. She promised to save the child but couldn't.. She saw her broken friend and held her.. She knew she couldn't allow her bff to fall weak again.. She couldn't allow her to go back to the devil again.. She stood before the devil and safeguarded her.. She couldn't let her bff go through the same torture again..

She brought her home.. She felt her MIL and GIL wouldn't be so welcoming but won't directly oppose her decision to help someone dear.. She priotised her time to make her friend comfortable, took her to outings with her husband to pass her free time, allowed her to do household chores which calmed her.. She opppsed any person who came to criticise or hurt her friend..She knew the society may ridicule a victim but had courage to face the society alone.. She got the precious support of her family who believed in her goodness and maturity.. They trusted her decision and accepted her friend..

She came to know her friend was in touch with her abusive husband.. She expected to be told about their interaction since she protected her from him.. She asked her indirectly to open up her heart.. She got silence in return.. She didn't mind the secret.. She understood her friend needed time.. She felt her friend again returned to the hell not being able to stay away from her husband.. She broke down..

Her friend returned after exposing her husband's acting.. Her support had strengthened her not to accept husband's lies again.. She was overwhelmed.. She had succeeded in saving her friend from the vicious cycle of emotional and physical turmoil.. 

She wanted her friend to fly.. She wanted her to become independent, self-sufficient.. She encouraged her to turn her passion for cooking to something more productive which would benefit others.. She feared her friend would be disappointed if people don't come to her cooking classes.. She waited with the same bated breath as her friend since she knew the little confidence her friend gained after such efforts would shatter.. She was happy seeing the smile on her friend's face on the first day of her classes.. She had seen the journey of a victim becoming a survivor.. She was satisfied seeing A PART OF HER HEART was learning to live again..

She saw the transformation of her friend from a shivering victim to a confident lady who stood upto her husband and decided to divorce her.. She was thanked for her support and help.. She didn't mind going through the same pain and labour again just so see a true smile on her friend's face.. She went to deliver the divorce papers to the devil.. She felt there was someone else with him.. It disgusted her but she didn't want to waste her time arguing with a characterless person.. She knew it wasn't her duty to reform the world.. She simply ignored his antics.. She just needed freedom for her friend..

She got separated from her friend during a disaster.. She couldn't sleep worrying about her friend and husband.. But was happy they were together and would take care of each other.. She didn't want her friend to go through anymore physical pain.. She found them 1st thing in the morning and went to them.. She checked herself they were fine.. She was satisfied A PART OF HER HEART was fine..

She felt her friend was hiding something from her.. She being the unfront person asked directly.. She got excuses in return.. She believed her friend again.. She didn't know A PART OF HER HEART was eyeing her husband.. She didn't know negativity was taking over her friend slowly and steadily.. She didn't know her friend was guilty about her thoughts of betraying her.. 

She shared all her apprehensions and worries with her friend.. She opened her heart and let her tears flow laying her head on her shoulders, the same tears she didn't let appear infront of others.. She didn't expect a lot, she just wanted the same support she had given her earlier.. She just wanted to talk to someone to let go of her fears.. She wanted someone to talk about feelings.. She just wanted someone to hold her hand and say, "It will be fine"...

Edited by Jiggy7 - 5 years ago
Yaar ab Muali keliye aur buraa feelho raha hai
How can Kunan do this ? Friends aise dagaa denge . Mauli kaa fship se vishwaas uth jaayega
Mauli ko itna aank band ke vishwaas he dono pe ke dono uske saamne looong romantic eyelocks kar rahe he himmat se. They know she wont even let such a thought enter her mind. So these people are romancing in front of her. Shameless.

I know its a fictional character but my heart still breaks for her. Wishing ki kisi dushman ke saath bhi real life me aisa na ho.

She needs to take her blinders off and see these 2 for what they are. The saddest part is she had a heart to heart ewith Nandini SEVERAL time expressing her feelings. STILL Nandini goes ahead.

I remember Nandini said "bura ho uska aisa soche bhi.
Now im wishing Nandinis own words come true.
"Dushman na kare dost ne jo kaam kiya hai
Umra bhar ka gham hume inaam diya hai...
This song perfect fit for ms. Nandini
Very well written.some people calling her dumb.yes shes becs kisipe bhi blind trust nahi karna chahiye. By the way yahi dumb mauli ne nandini ki jaan bachayi mauli naa hoti to nandini yaa to marr gayi hoti yaa fir rajdeep ke jutey kha rahi hoti.I wished mauli nandini ki help naa karti insaan ko khud ki ladai khud ladni chahiye.mauli naa hoti to nandini aaj bhi rajdeep ke saath hoti. I know no one deserved that type of life but atleast 1 couple n 1 family to khush hoti. Nandini rajdeep ke saath hoti to ek zindagi barbaad hoti par ab  3 zindagi n 1 family barbaad ho rahi hai.mauli ne nandini ko ignore karna tha
Originally posted by sunshine333

Mauli ko itna aank band ke vishwaas he dono pe ke dono uske saamne looong romantic eyelocks kar rahe he himmat se. They know she wont even let such a thought enter her mind. So these people are romancing in front of her. Shameless.

I know its a fictional character but my heart still breaks for her. Wishing ki kisi dushman ke saath bhi real life me aisa na ho.

She needs to take her blinders off and see these 2 for what they are. The saddest part is she had a heart to heart ewith Nandini SEVERAL time expressing her feelings. STILL Nandini goes ahead.

cheaters ki life guilt n most important insecurity se bhari hoti hai . Unko sukoon kabhi naseeb nahi hota.shriji ki life bhi aisi hi thi n maut bhi. Kash wo ek sahi life partner choose karti
Originally posted by Preetieee

cheaters ki life guilt n most important insecurity se bhari hoti hai . Unko sukoon kabhi naseeb nahi hota.shriji ki life bhi aisi hi thi n maut bhi. Kash wo ek sahi life partner choose karti

Haan bolte he na kisi aur ke asuyo se apne ghar nahi banaya jata. Hai lagti he. Even Salim Khan (salman khans father) has gone down this path. But he himself says I would advise everyone to not do it. It messes up so many lives.
Originally posted by sunshine333

Very well said
Lets see how CV going to justifying their part

TM your post making me feel more  for Mauli

@Sunshine
Perfect lines
Dushman ne kare dost aur pati ne woh kaam kiya hai

Hii Jiggy...you write about Mauli so well...the betrayal she will face will be the worst kind coz it not only comes from her husband but her best friend... I feel so bad for her after i read your take on the character coz these two have no redemption from what they have done no matter what they do but in all of this Mauli's heart will break into a million pieces and I onky wish she finds someone as amazing as can be to fall in love with again...
P.S. waiting for you to complete your writeup...😊
This was 1 of the best post on mauli. Your writing really moved me. No matter how much we want mauli to be strong any woman will break down completely in her situation. I don't even know if I can carry on if something like this happened to me. Hell my husband, sister and friends are my support system. So how can i even imagine such a betrayal. For me this show is now all about mauli, her struggle, her journey. The cheaters can rot together, I just ff in voot their scenes, 1 of the main reason I don't watch the show on tv