•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
A big wala thank youuu "Drashti Dhami" πŸ˜Š as bcoz of you only I started watching "Silsila" & thought to join this forum but I was lil reluctant to come here as I was not sure members of this forum will like me or not ,may be don't talk to me & befriend with me as I came here from another show's forum so many questions was in my mind that time but still I joined it & now I'm sooo "HAPPYYY" as bcoz of my this decision I got so many good friends whom I really love & I think they also love meπŸ˜† ..

So ek big wala thanksπŸ€— to banta hai bcoz you are the reason of this..😳

Lots of love & hugs to you..
Harshita
Harshi tume muje emotional karditta...big hug from my side too ..u r so sweet and I love sweets .ofcourse very few 
Originally posted by -Lehar-

Harshi tume muje emotional karditta...big hug from my side too ..u r so sweet and I love sweets .ofcourse very few 

Love you Di & glad I'm in those few😳

Harshi πŸ€— dear ..aww you made me emo ..
ofcourse DD has a big hand and she is main reason for me also to join IF..
be here with us and thanks DD for giving me friends like you and all my buddies.
Originally posted by RM14

Harshi πŸ€— dear ..aww you made me emo ..
ofcourse DD has a big hand and she is main reason for me also to join IF..
be here with us and thanks DD for giving me friends like you and all my buddies.

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
So sweet of u dear me also IF join only for dd😊
This makes me emotional harshu.Love DD and love you all πŸ€— Best fandom ever β€οΈ
that sweet to say ... I joined for Geet forum again DD show ... so yup DD ne Mila di sabko
Originally posted by Alohomora_

This makes me emotional harshu.Love DD and love you all  πŸ€— Best fandom ever β€οΈ
 πŸ€—
aww you are so cute πŸ˜³
Who cares if you come from another forum/show, you can enjoy as many shows as you want and have fun in all the forums you want β€οΈ It's better to spread positivity than negativity β€οΈ