About Anjaan Special Crimes Unit season 2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I have been seeing some hopeless people spreading negative news that season 2 isn't coming. 
As a fan who has been trying from the start to get Intel on season 2, let me tell u,

NO ONE FROM THE SHOWS CREATIONCTEAM REACONFIRMED THAT ANJAAN SEASON 2 IS NOT COMING. 

We still have news that season 2 was planned along with season 1, but since coward discovery jeet closed its shop, it's a bit difficult to find another platform for Anjaan.
As we all know we're only a handful who know about the entire series, people on Netflix are pretty new to it and Anjaan would probably take little more time to get on the radar , but it will happen if we keep Posting about the show and try to take it to more and more people.
Posted: 5 years ago
That's right di that my hope is almost done with this but isn't it will be stupid that to hope to sun  rise from the west. 

What i want to tell you was just that there are too many serial like anjaan that had been ended and just like us fans also post stories to that not from now from many years ago  like" Pkyek ".  And the numbers of fans is large than us but what changes come? 
 NOTHING.  

Producer and director  didn't have any solid  reason to make it open again.  

I am not saying that Anjaan special crime unit season 2 cant come thus make you feel sad it was just that,  i was explaining my feelings. I also want it to come back.  
Than its all your choice to believe it or not. 

And a last thing. 
                          I don't have any personal revenge from you di.  I respect your feelings so if say anything that make you feel bad or angry than sorry😭