•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
seriously I keep falling in love with this mouli lady( hope to get someone like her one day)
She is so mature and tackles things perfectly.
Great inspiration for woman around and she is really a woman of virtue. I pity kunal who isn't realising her importance. He gonna regret big time. only one thing she lacked is judging two close people of hers who backstabbed her but I hope they pay their karma !

yes I watch show for her character as her character is the only thing which makes me glued to screen. If cvs d tried to make her evil to show those 2 as mahaan aatmas that will be shitty thing to do.  😆 

Nandini a woman whose life revolves around men only and her every decision either wrong or right is based on what man wants!
whereas mouli  is a woman who got her senses right and got her act right. 
A victim of abuse comes out strong but here she is stooping low. 

she is acting like i dont wanna hurt my friend so let's do it behind back. seriously dear. Bahut bada ehsaan kiya tumne mouli pe
 awww😆
she should select tip tip  Barca Paani for her next dance performance!  kunal only needs that to fall in love with her! 
p.s.  a newbie her and I don't need senior member card to put my opinion across😉 Also post limit so will reply when it gets over. Guys also ignore deliberate posts to close the thread!
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago