Posted: 5 years ago
Survive peacefully..!?
I usually stalk the forum comment here n there and also like the posts n comments but this consistent negatively is worrying me..
This forum is like completely converted into a battlefield man! You guys need to just chill..

First of all we all admire and appreciate DD ❀️ I'm sure it's just that few people are not connecting with Nandini's character.. people need to understand taking every small thing at heart won't work.😊 even if someone talks the way somehow u don't like I think it's better to simply ignore, that respective person will get to know himself.

Also this word s**t shaming (that is how ppl use it) I'm new to forum so I don't know exactly what it means but it's somewhere about bashing right? Considering every next post or comment as a s**t shaming one also prevails here, pata nahi ye Kya hota Hai. (Abhi Don't target me hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

But yes if it's about body shaming someone, it's severely wrong, questioning Nandini's backless blouses and sarees is not at all acceptable I guess, people have their own choices and also ppl who can carry it well do wear so that's ok, also DD needs no other accessories to look beautiful. And even if Mauli/Aditi wears them she'll look equally stunning just as we all are praising her saree look..πŸ˜ƒ
Also to be noted during Nandini's initial days of stay in Mauli's house she was mostly completely covered in half sleeved blouses, they were not backless even her sarees were not see through.. during that rain dance scene too her saree was elegant. So it's Kunal at fault and his parkhu Nazar that did all the khel.

Being unbiased I must say both the groups use this word MAHAAN for the respective female characters, mahaan has become such a word here. See if you're calling Nandini mahaan then u need to know Mauli is equally mahaan and agar CVs ki kripa hui toh aur mahaan ho sakti haiπŸ˜† and the ppl calling Mauli mahaan or Devi need to know it was Nandini who in order to fulfill dida's wish was going to the temple barefoot, without eating and drinking. 

Also I guess we all agree Mauli is indeed a lovable lady and Nandini too is so beautiful and lovable (ppl might not agree after the confession). So if in forum there are threads praising Mauli, why can't Nandini or DD fans join in with positive comments, same goes for threads about DD or Nandini, we all know whether Nandini is white or grey it's not the actor at fault u can definitely like and appreciate that fact same goes for Mauli and also why not Shakti.😳

And again if the thread is regarding some nice positive topic ,posting some illogical, controversial comments is useless Please don't do it, Don't vent out your frustration on positive threads please. For eg. A post regarding Mauli in saree, that was meant to appreciate Aditi's looks but somebody started to drag Nandini and her saree calling her Apsara and all.. what for  all this..!? Why can't simply admire Aditi the reason for the thread..

We need to just respect each others views and things might work.. this show was and is all about EMA and most of us knowing the concept chose to watch it.. so now it's all CVs fault that whether they're handling with sensitivity or not...

I tried to be as balanced as I could..  now guys ab Mera thread bhi report mat karnaπŸ˜†.
Edited by Oxoacids - 5 years ago
Well because every next post IS PRETTY MUCH ABOUT SLEEVELESS BLOUSES, WET SAREE, SKIN SHOW and WHAT NOT! Where is the CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM in all this? HOW IS THIS CRITICISM? calling her SAVITA BHABHI ( Indian po*nOGRAPHIC STAR) is CRITICISM? IS THAT NOT s**t SHAMING? Saying SHE SHOULD keep wearing backless blouses n show skin to attract men in not s**t SHAMING? Calling her a desi po*n star isnt s**t shaming?
Peopel are crossing the line between CRITICISM and s**t SHAMING. Bash Nnadini all you want but comparing her to po*nOGRAPHIC CHARACTERS and commenting on her BACKLESS BLOUSES and WET SAREE I am SORRY ISNT CRITICISM OF THE CHARACTER. IT is a way to bully the fans and remove their personal frustration on the characetr pr actor by commenting on HER CLOTHES nad LOOKS! 
Originally posted by Alohomora_

Well because every next post IS PRETTY MUCH ABOUT SLEEVELESS BLOUSES, WET SAREE, SKIN SHOW and WHAT NOT! Where is the CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM in all this? HOW IS THIS CRITICISM? calling her SAVITA BHABHI ( Indian po*nOGRAPHIC STAR) is CRITICISM? IS THAT NOT s**t SHAMING? Saying SHE SHOULD keep wearing backless blouses n show skin to attract men in not s**t SHAMING? Calling her a desi po*n star isnt s**t shaming?
Peopel are crossing the line between CRITICISM and s**t SHAMING. Bash Nnadini all you want but comparing her to po*nOGRAPHIC CHARACTERS and commenting on her BACKLESS BLOUSES and WET SAREE I am SORRY ISNT CRITICISM OF THE CHARACTER. IT is a way to bully the fans and remove their personal frustration on the characetr pr actor by commenting on HER CLOTHES nad LOOKS! 

Kisi aur jagah Ka comment idhar chipka Diya kya🀣
Lady chill, my thread has nothing to do with this! Infant I have pointed out the places ppl have failed to observe.πŸ˜›
And as I said ignore such people the more u answer them the more fun it is.😊Edited by Oxoacids - 5 years ago
Then you must have noticed a lot of things, I don't need to enlighten it! As per my own pov, no girl deserves to be s**t shamed in any way! Your post was definitely a balanced one! But I wonder, whether it will change anything! 
Nice post.
Between i dont admire  Dhami ,shakti.
Neither i appreciate them .
I just want to know what makers will show at the end for selfish people and selfless people.

Originally posted by Oxoacids

Kisi aur jagah Ka comment idhar chipka Diya kya🀣
Lady chill, my thread has nothing to do with this! Infant I have pointed out the places ppl have failed to observe.πŸ˜›
ji chipkane ki zarurat hi nahi padi . Aapka post shayad aapne khud nahi padha πŸ€£ Big long essay on how it isnt s**t shaming but criticism but when I point out the usage of everything from po*nographic stars to length of her blouse then you say your thread has nothing to do with it. But it is YOU who bought s**t SHAMING point into this post. Why wont I reply to it?😳
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

Then you must have noticed a lot of things, I don't need to enlighten it! As per my own pov, no girl deserves to be s**t shamed in any way! Your post was definitely a balanced one! But I wonder, whether it will change anything! 

I agree but you people had been retaliating for long what happened so better leave it, Kisi ke Bura bolne se koi Bura hota nahi. I agree whatever way Nandini's character is going she doesn't deserve the words that are being used for her. She's still a dignified lady. 
Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

Nice post.
Between i dont admire  Dhami ,shakti.
Neither i appreciate them .
I just want to know what makers will show at the end for selfish people and selfless people.

What have I been telling you all πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I told you it will come down to DD didnt I. They cannot differentiate between real and REEL and are now resorting to bashing the ACTORS and their looks for a mere show. And then they cry in chorus " PRESENTATION SE PROBLEM HAI.EMA SE NAHI SAABJI" πŸ€£ Presentation se problem.Solution = s**t shame Nandini/DD for wearing backless β­οΈ
Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Alohomora_

ji chipkane ki zarurat hi nahi padi . Aapka post shayad aapne khud nahi padha πŸ€£ Big long essay on how it isnt s**t shaming but criticism but when I point out the usage of everything from po*nographic stars to length of her blouse then you say your thread has nothing to do with it. But it is YOU who bought s**t SHAMING point into this post. Why wont I reply to it?😳

Arey honestly mere ko s**t shaming Ka exact Matlab nahi pata n har jagah it's being used so usko mention Kiya but apna take nahi Diya uspe as I have no much ideaπŸ˜†