Posted: 5 years ago
If beauty had a name, it would be her name, 
If innocence had a face, it would be her  face, 
If love had a description, it would be her life,
Her beauty enhances with each passing days and we fall in love with her gorgeousness more and more❤️

Apart from the acting, one of the best thing about this show has to be Drashti and her gorgeousness!! This woman gets prettier day by day!! I am really glad makers chose a traditional look to this beauty.Though i love her in almost all looks, i find her extra gorgeous in sarees!!She carries those sarees like a boss, there is none who can beat her in sarees!! Her sarees, jewelleries and the overall looks adds to the already gorgeous face and throughout the episode we can't help but stare at that heavenly gorgeous face😳😳

Heavenly gorgeous ❤️

Pic credits :Pari😳

Edited by _Nightmare_ - 5 years ago
True lines dear 😊 she is beauty she is gorgeous she is fabulous SHE Is DRASHTI DHAMI 😳 my sweetheart❤️ Edited by nidhirastogi000 - 5 years ago
Awesome post i love drashti she is so gorgeous sole reason is watching silsila that is only drashti
Beautiful post Raj...And those pics...so agree with u Drashti in  traditional Sarees jusr look heavenly 
Originally posted by nidhirastogi000

True lines dear 😊 she is beauty she is gorgeous she is fabulous SHE Is DRASHTI DHAMI 😳 my sweetheart❤️

Agree my dear beauty and drashti seems like a synonym to each other❤️
Originally posted by panchi10

Awesome post i love drashti she is so gorgeous sole reason is watching silsila that is only drashti

Thank you panchi, i m also watching the show only for her and can't wait to see her in various shades😳
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

Beautiful post Raj...And those pics...so agree with u Drashti in  traditional Sarees jusr look heavenly 

Thanks sanju😳  . I know right, i just can't take my eyes off the TV whenever this gorgeous woman takes over the screen!! She is slaying all the looks. She looked like an angel from heaven in this gorgeous red saree.Red is her color😳
Lovely post Raj .She looks absolutely stunning. Beauty indeed is synonymous with her name.😊
Originally posted by Alohomora_

Lovely post Raj .She looks absolutely stunning. Beauty indeed is synonymous with her name.😊

Look who is here😃. Yes nish, she  looks awesome like some one mentioned she looks like an APSARA😛
Such a beautiful Post Raji 🤗
And so is Drashti.. she is so beautiful.. the presence lits up the screen!!! She looked KILLER in last episode. Couldn't take my eyes off. Kunal ke jaise halat ho gayi thi meri.