Drashti and Shakti as KuNan - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
want to add yes it took lots of guts to take up such real theme n playing it like real
Originally posted by sangeeta33

Aankhein bhi hoti h dil ki zubaan
absolutely right
Kunan getting so much appreciation it hard to take but still chemistry is chemistry babe
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

aankhein sach mein bolti hai yar!
so true ankhe bolti hai,  chemistry  is wow.their scene  are wow ,they will be end game or not doesn't  matter. But ye silsila hai to unka hi.their love will be there in their heart forever.so many love story don't have happy ending but still those are beautiful love story. 
For me on their confession their story completed such a beautiful  confession ,movies  end on it. such a short time i felt their love so deep n their understanding  n bond is so strong ,writer has impressed us with their scene n actors impressed with their acting n chemistry and of course by their eyes.
Edited by alovi_21 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by _Nightmare_

They are giving top notch performances !! I can't wait for the reality to hit kunal and nandini and them suffering for their doings!! It will be one hell of a track where we will get some brilliant performances from DD n SA⭐️
DD toh killing it abhi se 😊 And shakti in teh confession scene was BRILLIANT! They both are really talented and I hope after this show we get to see them again in maybe an uncomplicated light romantic comedy maybe?😆
Agree. They are fantastic actors👏