Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

No comparison with Radha Krishna plz

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
As this open forum & I agree everyone has d right 2 say their pov but still no body had right 2 insult god
Kunal Nandini comparison with Radha Krishna is like insulting them. Kunan has illegitimate relationship but Radha Krishna luv was selfless & pure.

Kunal has nothing in him which can be related 2 Krishna as lord Krishna never fooled anyone or played with someone trust, his all wives were knowing about his luv 4 Radha, his relationship with Radha was when he was in Gokul

Radha 2 never played with anyone trust or fooled anyone, infact she sacrifice her whole life 4 Krishna 

Even meerabai thou she comes under devotional relationship but still comparison of Nandini with Radha & meerabai is like insulting them  as Radha & meerabai both r example of selfless & pure luv , Nandini don't have anything in her that can be compared with these 2 ladies.

Sorry if someone feel offended but I felt this thing extremely wrong.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

That was only missing ...comparison with Radha Krishna
Shame on them ...this time on CVs
And as kanha moved to mathura he never was in touch with Radha he went on with his life
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neither is Kunal Krishna, nor is Nandini Radha.
Radha was Krishn'a childhood love who never expected Krishna to reciprocate her love. Krishna never returned once he moved on. She was devoted to him till her death. Meera was a devotee of Krishna in spiritual sense. They didn't commit any adultery. Besides, Krishna's wife knew all about Radha as Krishna often spoke of Radha and other Gopis in front of his wife.

Only insane people would bring God to make comparisons with this pretty humanly couple.

Mamta-Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"In some Hindu sub-traditions, Radha is conceptualized as a goddess who breaks social norms by leaving her marriage, and entering into a relationship with Krishna to pursue her love"
This is there on google. You can search it.
 And I respect Radha and Krisna's pure love. 

I don't have problem people having feelings for each other. Problem arises when you cross the boundary, which nandini and kunal did.  I would have loved them more if they supressed their feeling for the sake of Mauli.

I strongly believe kisi aur ka ghar ujaad ke aap apne ghar nahi basa sakte..

Infact I wanted Nandini to move out of that city and become a strong independent women. A women doesn't need a king to become queen. She is born queen.