Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Bye! Can't take this negativity anymore!

JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Silsila is a show about an extramarital affair. So what? Extramarital  relationships happen. A fictional show usually takes on a real-life incident and presents it in its own way. It's real that inspires reel, and not the other way around. And since this is a show only for adults, if adults start getting influenced by these shows, then it is on them, not the show. And as an adult, if you don't like the show, please use your discretion. Don't watch it.

The way KuNan fell for each other was abrupt and the way their relationship began was not believable. So what if the show doesn't fall into the category of those very very very few Indian serials that handle their plots in a mature and realistic way? The maker of every show has an artistic license and is free it use it as they please. If you don't like how they are using it,  again, please don't watch the show.

Are KuNan right? No. So they'll pay for it. What if, after facing the consequences, they're still in love and want to be together? Is that wrong too, or are their crimes so henious that they deserve to be sentenced to an eternal loveless life of suffering?

I'm sick of all the negativity in this forum. Sometimes it doesn't let me sleep. I feel bad that the actors of the show have to repeatedly explain most of the stuff I said above. I want to enjoy the show and wipe off all negativity, so I'm going to do what I asked the haters of the show to do...stop watching...in this case, stop visiting the forum.

I haven't been an active member, but I thought of this forum as a place to share with people that have a common interest...their love for Silsila. Instead, I see this place as a battleground with more haters than lovers. You win. I quit.

Before bidding farewell, just one last thing...

May all this negativity be beneficial to Silsila and increase its popularity rather than decrease it.

And also...

May KuNan end up together. Sorry, but not sorry.

Signing off...Bye.
Edited by iota - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's not silsila appreciation forum that everyone has to have love for it. Its a public forum which gives normal viewers to express their opinion. Some might like some might not. Everyone should respect their own opinions. I have seen less post about people asking "how can people even support ema"
But i saw numerous post regarding "if u Don like the show don't watch" 
Whereas ema is wrong n the common thing can come into ones head seeing ema defending posters like how can one defend ema but rather when no logic found instead we see the very silly suggestion of stop watching the show. 
U should not leave the forum if it's about negativity. If everyone knew its about ema still watching n ranting about it then also everyone knew ema is negative n a lot of negativity is bound to happen on a subject like this. 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Leaving or not leaving it Ur own wish
 subject like this serial is bound 2 get critisim that 2 when makers r trying 2 justify an illegitimate relationship by showing that God & destiny wants this way is utter nonsense

I was in bepannaah serial forum also when Zoya said Pooja Yash's ema paak there was severe critisim on d forum coz noway an ema can be termed as paak.

I can relate with Ur feelings coz I went through same in bepannaah forum

So chill...

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
Bye bye take care happy days ahead
-Lehar- thumbnail
Agree TM this forum has turned into negative zone ..lot of people come here with only ganda of negativity they don't like the concept bit still they watch the show and spreads the negativity ..when u don't like any thing people actually don't concentrate on that moves on from there i myself not watched my favourite actor shows because I didnt like them I engaged myself to see some other stuff ...why to spoil the environment for others by spreading negativity ...tjey are not stioing with negativity that are bashing characters with such a horrendous words ...I alsi stopped myself from visiting firum for few days and I think I should only concentrate on positive posts ...if possible come and visit positive posts dear
-Lehar- thumbnail
And also wish kunan end up untill now i was intersted in nandini journey and I only appricaitaed kunan chemistry  and now I seriously wishing kunan to happen
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Agree TM this forum has turned into negative zone ..lot of people come here with only ganda of negativity they don't like the concept bit still they watch the show and spreads the negativity ..when u don't like any thing people actually don't concentrate on that moves on from there i myself not watched my favourite actor shows because I didnt like them I engaged myself to see some other stuff ...why to spoil the environment for others by spreading negativity ...tjey are not stioing with negativity that are bashing characters with such a horrendous words ...I alsi stopped myself from visiting firum for few days and I think I should only concentrate on positive posts ...if possible come and visit positive posts dear

only here on forum has so much negativity not anywhere much
they forgotten difference between real n reel ...behave like some child
I don't blame people for leaving ... always ready to bash as if some real thing happening with them ...
neutral my foot they only want attention because big names are part of this show ... and then spoil forum for everyone
I would prefer a silent dead forum than moral gayani Devi mata chanting adda
I would say don't leave ... forum need positivity
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why are you leaving forum? There are many positive and beautiful posts which you can read and enjoy. Try doing what i do. Ignore all the things which offend you and comment or reply only ones you like..

It is a beautiful show and there is no wrong in shipping KuNan. We are in the same boat!!! Let's be together in these times so that we have beautiful posts and people to discuss which we admire.

Please don't go!!! 🤗
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TM... I agree with you totally! but seeing a balanced person like you leaving this forum, is really sad! please be back, if you feel like!
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

only here on forum has so much negativity not anywhere much
they forgotten difference between real n reel ...behave like some child
I don't blame people for leaving ... always ready to bash as if some real thing happening with them ...
neutral my foot they only want attention because big names are part of this show ... and then spoil forum for everyone
I would prefer a silent dead forum than moral gayani Devi mata chanting adda
I would say don't leave ... forum need positivity

agree with you