Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

I don't think dressing has anything to do here. Though makers have tried to stereotype certain things with the dressing & bringing saree more often.

Makers have tried to show EMA in stereotypical way by showing Kunal getting attracted to dancing, saree, cooking skills of Nandini & then decking it with holier than thou words. Even when together, Kunal asks Nandini to make kheer for him, sit with him, dress as he wishes, something a controlling man are shown to do.

Where most of the times, EMA happen because two people connect to each other on emotional level, sexual level, mental level. None of that has been shown between them till now. They hardly know each other as person on any level. Kunal with Mauli & Kunal with Nandini are two different people.

That's where makers have gone wrong.

Bold- Really he did that.😑

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, this is the unfortunate message that is coming out from the show. I don't know whether the CVs intentionally meant it or not. But there have been times where Nandini's preference to be decked up vs Mauli's preference not to be has been pointed out in the show. And then Nandini's skills at cooking has been a highlight of the character; something that Kunal has been shown to admire and enjoy. So somewhere CVs have established these differences in the two characters but I guess they haven't yet out rightly established whether these are the reasons for Kunal to fall for Nandini. And since they haven't shown what are the exact reasons for Kunal to suddenly prefer Nandini over Mauli, it's not that far-fetched for viewers to assume that these are the type of qualities that Kunal prefers; qualities that are a very shallow way of describing a woman.
I don't know about being fairer or darker cos that's the actresses' complexion so I don't think Cvs could've had much control. But as far as being always decked up and homely and so called saint vs independent, strong and today's girl, the Cvs surely have done it on purpose. That's why I have hated this since the time when that friend Kunal cheated on his wife just cos his wife worked and gave time to children as per him. They on purpose made Nandini wear Sarees, make her cook and all so trps audience will side with her. But It has backfired because most of the audience today isn't stupid like before. Just because a character acts saint on front or wears sarees but does EMA and all bad stuffs prentending to be good doesn't fool most anymore. This is like subtle manipulation on the parts of Cvs.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

CVs are trying to say
                      ----- profession is not imp
                      ------girls must deco themselves and present attractive in front of men
                      ... You must live to satiesfy male's ego
                      ------cry babies are better than bold ones
                      ... Don't trust your friend
                      ------ lust is the ruler in relationship

... Most important ... Cooking Kheer is the most imp quality for a female
                                         Kunal babu is definitely fall in to tnat catergory πŸ‘
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

CVs are trying to say

... Most important ...  [b]Cooking Kheer[\b] is the most imp quality for a female.

@bold

🀣
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Frozen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CVs are trying to say

What's this oppression of yours with kheer.🀣 What did that poor dish do to u? 
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Frozen11

What's this oppression of yours with kheer.🀣What did that poor dish do to u?

Kunal babu hiding from his illegal trophy kheer and legally wedded wife has made an impression in my brain
Which make me laugh every time ...
Hilarious
By the way i find kheer too sweet like Kunal babu
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

CVs are trying to say

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanjana

According to me Mauli is very beautiful. She brings some vibrant positive energy whenever she comes on screen. Very caring, trying her best to make the people around her happy etc. She has all positive factors and the same is reflected in her face.She has the naughty smile. On the other hand i find Nandhini very dull.I really don't understand what made Kunal get attracted to Nandhini. If i am a man between Nandhini and Mauli anyday would choose only Mauli.

Same like Bajirao Mastani ,  I really didn't understand why Bajirao hurt Kashi for Mastani and also on here , why Kunal is cheating Mauli for Nandani while Kashi and Mauli both r far better than mastaMa and Nandani as a wife πŸ˜•
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swriter

Same like Bajirao Mastani ,  I really didn't understand why Bajirao hurt Kashi for Mastani and also on here , why Kunal is cheating Mauli for Nandani while Kashi and Mauli both r far better than mastaMa and Nandani as a wife πŸ˜•

Jazbaat Logo ko bawla bana dete hai
Uss mein acha bura kahan nazar aata hai  😎 jab Ishaq ka chasma chad jaye aankhon per
Previous
1 2