ILYLTF #4 (Link to #5 - Page 1) - Page 117

Posted: 5 years ago
Why does w t f correct to w*f? *insert face palm emoji here*
I'mmm gonna do it Prags! I'm gonna get to 150! Then you have no choice but to write something! ⭐️
Can you imagine if Muskaan and Nikki (or Nik and Anj) drunkenly get their hands on Armaan's credit card though?! Boi will be broke for years (they'll spend Billy's entire fortune online shopping, credit card limit or not) 😆
Oh except Nik can't get drunk. Well she can, but she shouldn't. But you know this already. Oh well. She can spend anyone's fortune, drunk or not 😆
Originally posted by DMGThings

"Dr. Abhimanyu Modi, you better forget that night ever existed. Samjhe? Kabhi nahi matlab kabhi nahi. Aur agar mere bachchon ko yeh baat batane ki koshish bhi ki na... Toh bharta bana dungi. Tumhara. Got it?" Nikki asked.

But this night was SO CUTE. Not the match, but when she took him home and bandaged him up! No Nikki! DO NOT FORGET THIS NIGHT bc you looked bomb af for some reason (idk why though, it was a boxing match not NickYanka's wedding 😆) and he won and also looked v hot. ☺️ DO NOT FORGET, ABHI AND NIKKI. NEVER FORGET.
Originally posted by DMGThings

Nikki started laughing when she heard that. "Haan, Abhi. Uss raat ko kya hua tha?" She asked, using the same joke she had after the Valentine's Day party when she'd gotten Abhi drunk and made him believe he'd tried to take advantage of her.

OMG "uss raat" lmao. Loved N's dramatics! Also, I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted him to actually give Hetal the job 😆
I want lovey dovey couple scenes! Like maybe Rahul sneaks in Nikki and Muskaan's room and serenades Muskaan (OMG just remembered this scene from 3 Idiots 🤣) or A kidnaps R and takes her to the beach. And Atul and Anj up on the roof or something <3
Also YuNa are cute so maybe like a line or two for them. But not too much. A line is ok. 😆
I'm surprised Nani is v progressive and cool with R getting married before Anj. The Atul baba stuff probably helped, but CAN YOU IMAGINE if she had to get married first? Atul would hit the jackpottt 😆