Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
^You mean the touching two humans like to do when they're in lust/love?

🤪
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

^You mean the touching two humans like to do when they're in lust/love?

🤪

Yup. Devils/Wrong doers are not the one with horns on their heads. They are very much human beings.

Kunal & Nandini are very much human beings with negative traits taking over their positive ones. Kunal is stupid to not being able to make one concrete decision & play both at the same time. Nandini is being all the more in not calling Kunal on that.
*Reemz* thumbnail
The thing is that Nandini never showed those negative traits though?. Being in love is one thing but having complete and utter disregard for someone who has done EVERYTHING for you! From a writing POV it seems bizarre and not very human. Even negative people are aware of the harm they're causing. Nandini doesn't give a crap nor does Kunal!
arshi_asya thumbnail

The thing is that Nandini never showed those negative traits though?. Being in love is one thing but having complete and utter disregard for someone who has done EVERYTHING for you! From a writing POV it seems bizarre and not very human. Even negative people are aware of the harm they're causing. Nandini doesn't give a crap nor does Kunal!

Makers have faltered in their character development. That's all I can think of at the current moment. Nandini giving no thought or even asking Kunal about  WHY, took me off by surprise.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Makers have faltered in their character development. That's all I can think of at the current moment. Nandini giving no thought or even asking Kunal about WHY, took me off by surprise.

I wonder if they've done it intentionally or not but there's literally been no discussion about Mauli or what step they should take to tell Mauli. If the love is pure like Kunal said then tell the wife.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Keeping his marriage intact is Kunal's responsibility, same way keeping the friendship intact is Nandini's responsibility too. If Kunal is cheating on his wife, Nandini is cheating on her friend as well. So it's not like only Kunal is responsible, Nandini also becomes responsible from the moment she reciprocated his feelings.

Nandini is unfortunately going to get her lesson in most harsh way. She has forgotten about Rajdeep and to what extent he can go with his revenge against her and Kunal Mouli. I actually won't like it if they link both these things, because no matter what Nandini does, that doesn't justify Rajdeep's abuse against her. But this is how it is going to turn out in all it's probability.
arshi_asya thumbnail

I wonder if they've done it intentionally or not but there's literally been no discussion about Mauli or what step they should take to tell Mauli. If the love is pure like Kunal said then tell the wife.

I have no idea if makers intentionally want to ruin the story they have build up till now by bringing everything in haste. The show began remarkably well but faltered right from Kunal falling for Nandini.
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Many people are saying that Nandini is in lalaland, reality will hit her soon
What exactly is the reality? Reality is that Kunal is married to Mauli and Mauli is Nandini's best friend, reality should have hit when Nandini saw Mauli in her doorstep instead Nandini sent kheer for Kunal with that smile of satisfaction of pleasing her husband, Mauli is the reality right?
If the reality will hit her in form of Rajdeep then there's no redemption, because she did not care about Mauli, she is caring about the facade of a good woman that she has to keep in the society, even then she'll be guilty of taking a step ahead and ruining Mauli's marriage by accepting and seducing her husband, not saying Kunal is not at fault but there was a moment of guilt in Kunal when he came out of Nandini's apartment but nothing in Nandini
Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DracarysTrio

Many people are saying that Nandini is in lalaland, reality will hit her soon
What exactly is the reality? Reality is that Kunal is married to Mauli and Mauli is Nandini's best friend, reality should have hit when Nandini saw Mauli in her doorstep instead Nandini sent kheer for Kunal with that smile of satisfaction of pleasing her husband, Mauli is the reality right?
If the reality will hit her in form of Rajdeep then there's no redemption, because she did not care about Mauli, she is caring about the facade of a good woman that she has to keep in the society, even then she'll be guilty of taking a step ahead and ruining Mauli's marriage by accepting and seducing her husband, not saying Kunal is not at fault but there was a moment of guilt in Kunal when he came out of Nandini's apartment but nothing in Nandini

Yes, have to agree.
Nandini didn't come to reality after seeing Mauli at her house. She didn't come to reality even after speaking to dida over the phone, she was just relieved that she didn't get caught at that time and later starts texting.
Means, she didn't consider Mauli or even elders at this moment and still in her dreamland of her owns.
Letz see what makes Nandini to see the reality, Rajdeep or some other thing.