Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Super 30 Makers full faith in Anand Kumar

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Hrithik Roshan's upcoming film Super 30' may be in trouble after the controversy surrounding the subject of the biopic: Anand Kumar.

According to the rumours, the producers may have decided to remove any reference to Kumar after the mathematician was recently accused of providing misleading information about his foundation. However, the makers of the film are denying these claims, "We don't know who is spreading these rumours. We can only tell you that we have full faith in Anand Kumar's integrity. The film will proudly be a biopic of the man. As far as dissenters and nay-sayers go, all we can say is that even the greatest of saints, seers and scholars have their share of critics. We are completely convinced of Anand ji's sincerity, and so is Hrithik Roshan (who plays Anand in the film)., a source close to the project told The Asian Age.

Kumar himself is not concerned about the recent allegations either, "When you know the truth is on your side, you have nothing to fear.

Super 30' will release on 25th January, 2019.

https://www.bizasialive.com/makers-super-30-full-faith-anand-kumars-integrity/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...Good Luck to Hrithik and whole team๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

YExclusive: Hrithik is wonderful to work with, Disha rumours sad, accepts Mrunal

Mrunal Thakur is one lucky girl who, after working in Television, has bagged two films, a dream for any newcomer.
TV actress Mrunal Thakur is in Hrithik Roshan's 'Super 30'.
 TV actress Mrunal Thakur is in Hrithik Roshan's 'Super 30'.

Mrunal Thakur is one lucky girl who, after working in Television, has bagged two films which would be a dream for any newcomer.

Apart from making her debut in Love Sonia', Mrunal is also paired with Hrithik Roshan in Super 30'.

So when Deccan Chronicle got an opportunity to talk to the actress exclusively, we asked her if she had heard the rumours to which he agreed and said, "Yes I heard it today after a reporter suddenly questioned me about it.

Ask her what she thinks about it and she adds, "It is sad that someone is spreading such a rumour. He (Hrithik) is wonderful to work with, an absolute delight. I haven't met a more professional person than him yet so this (rumour) comes as unexpected and it really shouldn't happen to him.

Directed by Vikas Bahl, Super 30', which happens to be Mrunal's Bollywood debut, is slated to release on Republic Day i.e. 25th January 2019.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/290818/exclusive-hrithik-wonderful-to-work-with-disha-rumours-sad-mrunal.html

I got distracted by some other headlines but thought Super 30 updates were in order. ๐Ÿ˜†