Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Nandini - a woman without character

Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Earlier I used to think its just Kunal who is loose on character but after watching recent episodes I think Nandini falls in the same league. She is a disgusting person with no shame or any sort of morals in her. Maybe living with Rajdeep for so long has turned her mind into mush and she's slowly turning into a teeny-tiny version of him. There is this saying that dayan bhi saat ghar chor kar vaar karti hai, but Nandini is busy stabbing in the back of a person who would gladly take a bullet for her.

But seriously, she left her husband because he was abusive & a cheat, and she is encouraging another man to cheat on his wife! Says a lot about her character. Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veronica.

Earlier I used to think its just Kunal who is loose on character but after watching recent episodes I think Nandini falls in the same league. She is a disgusting person with no shame or any sort of morals in her. Maybe living with Rajdeep for so long has turned her mind into mush and she's slowly turning into a teeny-tiny version of him. There is this saying that dayan bhi saat ghar chor kar vaar karti hai, but Nandini is busy stabbing in the back of a person who would gladly take a bullet for her.

All she knows to do is dress up in backless blouses for men, make food for men, give lustful (sorry full of pure luuvvv) glances to men, and men. 😉

But seriously, she left her husband because he was abusive & a cheat, and she is encouraging another man to cheat on his wife! Says a lot about her character.

i think when you stay with abusive ppl , somehow you accept somethings as ok.N accepted a lot .In serials whatever happens woman are always decked up.
Given N 's condition she should have been  shown little worn out  but then how will  K fall for her.
How can a person forget the past trauma so soon.
It takes years and sometime all life to get over the trauma.
N just uses people for her benefit.
She appears to have psychological disorder from her antics.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

All she knows to do is dress up in backless blouses for men, make food for men, give lustful (sorry full of pure luuvvv) glances to men, and men. 😉

But seriously, she left her husband because he was abusive & a cheat, and she is encouraging another man to cheat on his wife! Says a lot about her character.

Exactly I feel she is in need of some serious counseling.. Its like she has locked up her past traumatic experiences in a box and really forgotten them without taking any real lessons from them..  I mean its nice if we move on from such episodes.. But she has started behaving as if having relations with someone's husband is ok thus justifying Rajdeep's transgressions from marriage.. 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

atleast once she must personally thank rajdeep for training her in all this due to which she has found love of her life in her best friend's husband 😆

counseling ka naam sunkar cvs must have got the idea now they can whitewash nandu with this excuse n tell viewers whatever she did was her bade fade 😛 
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

i think when you stay with abusive ppl , somehow you accept somethings as ok.N accepted a lot .In serials whatever happens woman are always decked up.
Given N 's condition she should have been shown little worn out but then how will K fall for her.
How can a person forget the past trauma so soon.
It takes years and sometime all life to get over the trauma.
N just uses people for her benefit.
She appears to have psychological disorder from her antics.

Most ladies who survive abusive marriages develop trust issues. And they become wary of men. Or they come out as strong ladies who can face any situation in the world.
Here Nandini is busy having the time of her life with someone( HER BEST FRIEND for crying out loud)'s husband. Its like her life revolves around only men.
Mamta-Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who has given the right to the society to give a character certificate? Why don't people live and let live others? 
Everybody knows right, wrong, what to do and what not to. And whatever steps they take is their decision. Nobody has the right to question them. They are answerable only to their family not to any tom dik and harry. 
-Lehar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamta-salian

Who has given the right to the society to give a character certificate? Why don't people live and let live others? 

Everybody knows right, wrong, what to do and what not to. And whatever steps they take is their decision. Nobody has the right to question them. They are answerable only to their family not to any tom dik and harry. 

Very well said dear
nidhirastogi000 thumbnail

Very well said dear 👏
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Do you know adultery is a criminal offence questionable by Indian Penal Court & even a punishable offence by the supposed judiciary of the country.
If it was just their decision, why would it be an offence at all in criminal & civil court of law? 
As per the present status of the law, Kunal is a convict in eyes of law answerable to the court aka the society.
Yep she used to be my fav char but now I hate Nandini.
Whatever she does now doesnt matter because she can no longer be redeemed in my eyes.