Social message amidst cuteness

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I really enjoyed todays episode for some sick reason when kartik is cute i get amnesia of his shitty behavior
Nothing happendπŸ˜†

I loved him making that crown for her...
I loved him driving in the wrong direction to see her one more time
I loved him stealing the kachoris when it went in his mouth i was like ow man πŸ˜­ poor thing 

And also i loved it when he stared at naira giving her lecture on ethics and divorce
πŸ˜†(kartik hated her mahaanta now its attractive to him again)
I loved their inner monologue about not being sure about how the other feels...
Kartik seemed more dewaana for naira πŸ˜† as long as they keep that up and make all the singhanias her body guards i dont mind... i love the whole idea of forbidden love its cute...After getting rakhi-ed naksh realized he was a bro again...

TBH i never saw kids fight like that growing up ever...When i see such fights i am like waah so random...

but the kids had one good point what ul do to us luv and kush throw us out like ur brother threw his wife out

Cutesey episode
loved the precap...
Everyone else is machoaing shor and kaira is lost in each otherπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
The loved precap the most 🀣. And you know when I car Naira was telling about self respect to LuKu I was like, look who's talking 🀣. Kartik is behaving cute but I can't get over past πŸ˜†. Also, Naksh said he's Naira's brother. I looked at his face twice, I was like, kabse?

In short, epi was like, bedaagark (like Gaurav said in one of those Rimorav vlogs if you guys watch 🀣)
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetChilliGirl

The loved precap the most 🀣. And you know when I car Naira was telling about self respect to LuKu I was like, look who's talking 🀣. Kartik is behaving cute but I can't get over past πŸ˜†. Also, Naksh said he's Naira's brother. I looked at his face twice, I was like, kabse?

In short, epi was like, bedaagark (like Gaurav said in one of those Rimorav vlogs if you guys watch 🀣)

Since naira tied that raaki i love naksh like this keep it on thick naksh send kartik flying if he tries to come near naira it will just make him more determinedπŸ˜† to have naira... kartik needs some karma

I loved how the whole family caught them coming back together...i am hoping he gets thrown out

i almost forget what a shitty human he was when he acts cute...
LuKu fight was so cringey X_X god...

what does bedaagark mean?πŸ˜†

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Oh and i loved that hug god i wish it was longer naira looked adorable with the red stole on her head
Octothorpe thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

<font color="#993399">
Since naira tied that raaki i love naksh like this keep it on thick naksh send kartik flying if he tries to come near naira it will just make him more determinedπŸ˜†to have naira... kartik needs some karma</font>

<font color="#993399">I loved how the whole family caught them coming back together...i am hoping he gets thrown out</font>

<font color="#993399">i almost forget what a shitty human he was when he acts cute...</font>
<font color="#993399">LuKu fight was so cringey X_X god...</font>

<font color="#993399">what does bedaagark mean?πŸ˜†</font>

Yeah, the brother in Naksh is back after Naira tied Rakhi on his wrist. Or maybe, like you said, Kartik is no more jamai sa toh let's berate him, kuch nhi jaata. 🀣.

LuKu fighting was kinda weird I must say, kaun bacche aise ladte hain? Even I was kid. Maine toh kabhi nhi dekha kisi bacche ko to fight and demean kids whose brother separated with his wife πŸ˜•

Bedaagark is like name you c, aman garg ritika garg waise hi bedaagark. Hello I'm bedaagark. 🀣

PS: Bedaagark means, screwed (sorta)
Octothorpe thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

<font color="#0066cc">Oh and i loved that hug god i wish it was longer naira looked adorable with the red stole on her head</font>

Yeah. Naira in fact looked beautiful in that dress.
Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i almost cried seeing karrtik stuffing kachori in his mouth and saying i miss you that was so heartbreaking...really the so called love of swrna has made him so helpless...😭
and ohhh my god the whole episode was love finally he gives the gift to naira...( as in the precap ) 
i don't like naksh saying all this to him means bhai where were u when naira was fighting with kartik why didn't u step down...why didn't u do something when she was getting divorced oh yes wait u were busy hurting and getting jealous of the fact that your father is with his daughter to support her when she was alone in mumbai🀒...he didn't even once stopped naira asker her why she is taking this stepπŸ€”...kahan the aap when your wife had all hopes and u did nothing n now coming to kartik n saying door rehna is plainly ridiculous but i guess after she tied rakhi he got reminded ki wo bhen hai...i would have liked if nani said smthing like this...

also i liked the social message given believe or not this is the reality of our country its a good sign they r showing this ..πŸ‘
also the kaira hug haaayeee.😳... i loved when kartik put his arms around her πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ almost immediately ,,, his longing to see her...her eyes going to him when she said... kachori ke bina kese jaa skte hai...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i would like to see swrna getting a earful on monday...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ek bar only once kartik was humiliated ... ( still very nicely ) toh aaag lag rahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†remember when swrna slapped , said hurtful things m throw naira out of the house...oooh i like where this is going...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

such a good episode πŸ˜†
Fireiswithinus thumbnail

Yeah, the brother in Naksh is back after Naira tied Rakhi on his wrist. Or maybe, like you said, Kartik is no more jamai sa toh let's berate him, kuch nhi jaata. 🀣.

LuKu fighting was kinda weird I must say, kaun bacche aise ladte hain? Even I was kid. Maine toh kabhi nhi dekha kisi bacche ko to fight and demean kids whose brother separated with his wife πŸ˜•

Bedaagark is like name you c, aman garg ritika garg waise hi bedaagark. Hello I'm bedaagark. 🀣

PS: Bedaagark means, screwed (sorta)

bold- areee aaj kal ke bacche aise hi ladte hai...they know all the things about elders...almost 50% today's kids jear carefully what parents are saying i have these small kids at my home too ...
they also do this that mummy tum toh papa ko aise keh rhi thi etc etc ,,,,
aaj kal ke bache πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Octothorpe thumbnail
@Fireiswithinus oh accha πŸ˜†. Hum lag raha puraane zamaane ke ho gye. 😳
Fireiswithinus thumbnail

@Fireiswithinus oh accha πŸ˜†. Hum lag raha puraane zamaane ke ho gye. 😳

kya kree hum bade hogye hai πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
also hum jitne sidhe sadhe the utne aajkl ke bache thodi na hote hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³