Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

When eyes talk with each other

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The beauty of Drashti and Shakti in this show is most of the they don't use dialogues to communicate with each other...It's their eyes which do the maximum job...Last night the scene between kunal  and nandini..how much they spoke with each other? It's most of the time her eyes talking with his eyes and that hug...omg it was a soft hug but you can feel the chemistry...both of them can burn the screen with their chemistry without even doing anything much..Silsila have a such a beautiful cast and their beautiful bonding that they can make each and every scene impactful..why need dialogues when all they can express through eyes...dialogue writers ka adha kan bhi ye log kam kr dete hongey...So ek thread un bolti ankho k naam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They are beautiful. Both are amazing. Hats off to the justice they are doing to the show 👏
nidhirastogi000 thumbnail
Nice post dear😊maaneet k baad kunan is the best jodi for me😳 they r amazing 😊
-Lehar- thumbnail
Yes they have beautiful eyes and director saab using those eyes perfectly ..their eyes do the talk always in yesterday episode their conversation was minimum but the impact was high ...both are very good actors
dras67 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post and true drashti and shakti doesnt need dialogues
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari117

They are beautiful. Both are amazing. Hats off to the justice they are doing to the show  👏

yes they are brilliant actors and together treat to watch onscreenEdited by Snow_Angel - 5 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhirastogi000

Nice post dear 😊maaneet k baad kunan is the best jodi for me😳 they r amazing 😊

thanks dear after maaneet even I m enjoying kunan the most 
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Lehar-]Yes they have beautiful eyes and director saab using those eyes perfectly ..their eyes do the talk always in yesterday episode their conversation was minimum but the impact was high ...both are very good actors[/Quote] and I love this kind of intense scenes the most...they doesn't do much but still you can feel the chemistry Edited by Snow_Angel - 5 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Originally posted by: dras67

Lovely post and true drashti and shakti doesnt need dialogues

and hum unki jitni tariff kre kam hain
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

yes they are brilliant actors and together treat to watch onscreen

Such a beautiful chemistry man!!! I never watched anything since long but this show is something else. So beautiful and so serene