•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know what type of pain are there in this light what is the rape of trust I know the pain
I loved my one elder cousin because being elder in my house I always craved for elder sibling
And I loved him used to do everything he used to do anything for him but one day suddenly in my sleep he tried to take advantage
And today although it didn't affected me but till today I not even trust my father and my own brother although I love both the most but trust regarding my body I am not able to do
My brother sometime get irritated by my this behaviour he even sometime cry when if he touches me I start shouting and  we fight alot for many time on this
Anyway the rape of trust may anyone try to fight how much stronger they may be but but how much normal they may behave but we never arrsame 
Today I have no trust anyone regarding my body to someone
I don't know how I will be able to let even my husband touch 
I myself have studied psychology as it was one humanity subject in my college 
I have gone through many counseling but it didn't changed anything to me 
Anyway the rape of trust is the most emotional torture that give you the pain which you can't sometime even know
Like for me today I can't trust anybody regarding this and I am not able to wear short dress how much I try I am not able to