Which is better? DC or Marvel?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
The internet has gone crazy with comparing two companies such as DC and Marvel. Which is better? I cannot say! I mean, I like both of them but Marvel's newly released movie "The Avengers: Infinity War was insane! It was so cool! I was even more amazed with the positive reviews they have received from a foreign country, or maybe from a lot more! I know this is very one-sided, tell me your thoughts and let's delve more about who's more spectacular in the world of superheroes!
Marvel is of course a 1000 times better !
More action and fun !
DC has been more popular in india with batman, superman, wonderwoman and phantom... Marvel characters werent as famous until the movies started popularizing them!
Originally posted by qwertyesque

DC has been more popular in india with batman, superman, wonderwoman and phantom... Marvel characters werent as famous until the movies started popularizing them!

Phantom a DC character? 

Why isn't he popular outside Indian, the US for instance
Originally posted by -Betty-

Phantom a DC character? 

guess cos he has no face!!? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Betty-

Phantom a DC character? 

Phantom appeared in the Indrajaal comic series launched by Times of India, Bennet, Coleman & Co . before migrating to the DC comics. The older series are now available in digital format 
I watched the movie Justice League by DC and I must say it was slow and boring. Some of the earlier Batman movies had pretty good story lines though.
Marvel's Ragnarok and Infinity Wars movies were more entertaining with plenty of action. I guess it also depends on their budget.

From Wiki:

Justice League grossed $229 million in the United States and Canada, and $428.9 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $657.9 million, against a production budget of $300 million. It had a worldwide opening of $278.8 million, the 24th biggest of all-time.

Budget: $300 million

Avengers:
With an estimated budget in the range of $316 to 400 million, it is one of the most expensive films ever made. Avengers: Infinity War held its world premiere on April 23, 2018 in Los Angeles and was released in the United States on April 27, 2018, in IMAX and 3D.

Budget: $316 to 400 million

Box office: $2.046 billion

Release date: April 23, 2018 (Dolby Theatre); ...

Based on: The Avengers; by: Stan Lee; Jack Kirby
Edited by Summer3 - 5 years ago
For me? none ðŸ˜†

I could care less about these dumb comic book movies 🥱

It depends on the person who is reading and what is more interested to them. 

DC is much darker than Marvel. Marvel is more lighthearted than DC. And DC focuses more on the television serials e.g. The Flash, The Green Arrow, Supergirl, Black Lightning, Constantin etc etc, and gain more revenue from those serials than Marvel. Marvel focuses more on the movies especially after it was established under Marvel Universe Cinema under Disney. 

And yes most of the DC's movies are a little bit boring lately. They rushed the Justice League movies saga because they want to compete with the Avengers. That's why the Justice League do not do justice to the expectations of the viewers. They also have several problems with budget and directorial during the making of the Justice League. 

For me personally I think Marvel is more entertaining. Because, I do not like the story of the DC superheroes. But then again it is all back to personal preferences.