Immaturity of certain fans

Posted: 5 years ago
Off late a few fans/fanclubs have started putting up "boycott IB" as their DPs. This looks more like "boycott zain". Why are fans bringing in so much negativity around him? This is heights. And i felt there was a need to start a separate thread for this and bring this to everyone's notice and make the ones doing this, realise that this is not right. Why is it so hard for people to just ignore the show if they dont wanna watch it for whatever reasons. This will create unnecessary drama and instigation among fandoms. I hope people realise that all these petty things might work againt Zain. Can we all go and vote and make them proud instead.  🥱 Edited by -shopaholic- - 5 years ago
Saw the same profile pic for few fan pages😕 He has started working with them and people should have ended it there! By doing such boycotting it is nk fd that is been projected bad and not Zain. Ib fd is pointing such acts of nk fd and it creating a bad image for this fd. 

We all are disappointed by his decision but such endless negativity will just disturb the fd more🥱 Afterall we never get happiness..such things keep adding to the fuel🥱
I saw screenshots on twitter and this is height of immaturity!! They are giving IB folks fodder for more taunts and controversies. Zain is doing it and that final... we know he started shooting so whatever is done cannot he undone.

Instead use that time to vote for ITA. If we ever loved Zain as Neil, we need to let this go and respect Zain's decision. Think of it this way... it was Gul who approached him n not the other way round. She had to eat the humble pie because guess what "that actor didn't have to worry about find another show. She offered it to him based on Zain's popularity. Maybe SP insisted but surely Zain didn't go begging.Edited by TSharan - 5 years ago
Originally posted by TSharan

I saw screenshots on twitter and this is height of immaturity!! They are giving IB folks fodder for more taunts and controversies. Zain is doing it and that final... we know he started shooting so whatever is done cannot he undone.

Instead use that time to vote for ITA. If we ever loved Zain as Neil, we need to let this go and respect Zain's decision. Think of it this way... it was Gul who approached him n not the other way round. She had to eat the humble pie because guess what "that actor didn't have to worry about find another show. She offered it to him based on Zain's popularity. Maybe SP insisted but surely Zain didn't go begging.

Exactly! Those immature lot of ishqbaaz fans that are suggesting he is jobless hence why he is doing a cameo (is that how they explain the cameo done by surbhi jyoti in IB as well as the numerous cameos done by salman khan in srk's movies?), but also suggesting he went begging for work to gul. They've lost their minds. If they knew how this industry worked, they would know that he was either approached by the channel, who see him in favourable light post NK and had even offered him a lead role in mariam khan even before NK went off air, which he rejected the role, or he was approached by Gul's production team, as they are familiar with him, but also I wouldn't be surprised if one of the writer's a production team member's had worked previously on NK and may have suggested him for the role. THAT is how casting works, not via begging, and that too, to a producer who insulted you. They don't think logically at all. 
I can only say one thing.gul hs played a sixer here.in all this fiasco its ultimately her show dat is coming into limelight.nd its d hot topic of discussion now.boycott karo yeh kuch bhi karo evn people frm dis fd will also watch d shw may b fr criticizing only.but they will fr sure.so profit kiska hoga.
if sm immature fans thinks gul has done some favour on zain thn she shud b d one to cm frwrd nd knck sm sense in thm.but she clearly will nt do such things nw nd will avoid.it wud hv bn better if she avoided bashing him previously also dn all dis drama wud nt hv bn started at all.
zain himslf liked a post to stop bashing him.so if he is feeling unesy w8 all dis its bttr evryone shud stop right thre.atleast one end shud stop nd start avoiding things.cz thse in ishqbz fd bashing will kp on instigating nd will nvr stop.its bttr to avoid now.
but honestly frm heart zain ki stry mein # ishqbaaz dekhge sachme bohut hurt fl huya.but koi nehi.its his life.wat else we cn do.nk fd k jayesa luck to shayad kisi ko bhi na mile
NK fans for love of Avneil should quietly continue to vote for Avneil
Ignore Everything else
Originally posted by sammy17

Exactly! Those immature lot of ishqbaaz fans that are suggesting he is jobless hence why he is doing a cameo (is that how they explain the cameo done by surbhi jyoti in IB as well as the numerous cameos done by salman khan in srk's movies?), but also suggesting he went begging for work to gul. They've lost their minds. If they knew how this industry worked, they would know that he was either approached by the channel, who see him in favourable light post NK and had even offered him a lead role in mariam khan even before NK went off air, which he rejected the role, or he was approached by Gul's production team, as they are familiar with him, but also I wouldn't be surprised if one of the writer's a production team member's had worked previously on NK and may have suggested him for the role. THAT is how casting works, not via begging, and that too, to a producer who insulted you. They don't think logically at all.

I saw on twitter that Zain has shot for something with Sumeet Productions maybe for his next on Colors. I pray his stint on IB is very short lived and he starts shooting for his next big project so these losers who are calling him jobless can eat their words! It'll show that Zain accepted this cameo out of professionalism and cuz he can't even stay idle for a month till his new show starts.

Also saw Harneet IB's writer worked in TEI so maybe it was her who suggested him. Since it was her who posted this video too. I can't wait to see what Gul puts up about Zain's entry she's gonna have to promote him sooner or later, putting her ego aside lol

Tbh it feels weird to see Zain sharing IB stuff too
Originally posted by Dilusha

I saw on twitter that Zain has shot for something with Sumeet Productions maybe for his next on Colors. I pray his stint on IB is very short lived and he starts shooting for his next big project so these losers who are calling him jobless can eat their words! It'll show that Zain accepted this cameo out of professionalism and cuz he can't even stay idle for a month till his new show starts.

Tbh it feels weird to see Zain sharing IB stuff too

They will say he got work due to his cameo in their show. They are already saying Zain is posting stories on ig with the ib team to seek attention. 

It is heard this track is for 3 weeks. But till then taunts are gonna continue. What I feel is more than the money and team he is getting to work with, he has gained more disappointment on the other side from many who loved him.

Originally posted by darsh333

They will say he got work due to his cameo in their show. They are already saying Zain is posting stories on ig with the ib team to seek attention. 

It is heard this track is for 3 weeks. But till then taunts are gonna continue. What I feel is more than the money and team he is getting to work with, he has gained more disappointment on the other side from many who loved him.

3weeks only???? 😕 I thot atleast one mnth fr sure even more thn that.I guess zain cud hv opted sitting idle for 3 weeks rather thn doing this nd upset d whole fd.some people in thre fd r acting like they hv won any oscar by bringing him to their shw.in either way they r going to bash him nd d whole nk fd.Edited by roshni_az - 5 years ago
@Roshni I saw that the track is only for weeks. Maybe if the trps are good they might extent it. Zain has defintely disappointed the fd no matter what🥱 They have now owned him now..that is how some tweets go😲😆