Dev 2

Case solved but shocking precap

kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Murder case solved and murderer was that man's mother. Dev saved them by not revealing the truth. Dev got to know abt mehek truth. What followed up was shocking. Dhwani- Dev to get intimate. It was shocking.mehek is heart broken that she was not able to keep her family together. NowI'm sure mehek will die. May be Dev and dhwani will have a daughter and they keep her name mehek.. ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Dhwani is the definition of immature but at least Dev is sensible. As per precap he did stop her however, I won't be surprised if there's a ONS cos only thing left nw is to butcher Dev's character. Mehek must've seen them together hence the heartbreak. Was she trying to commit sucide?
Narvekar deserved suspension but wat if he sees the video and uses it saying Dev wanted revenge from Mehek for killing his mom.Edited by zaniax - 5 years ago
kichuZZZ thumbnail
The ONS idea will look too cheap considering Dev don't have any romantic feelings towards dhwani not even lust. It's unnecessary especially they clearly shown mehek is nt guilty in mom case mostly. It will put Dev into guilt mode nd he regret hightime for spoiling dhwani's future.  Mehek definitely seen something inappropriate between them she completely shattered and on the verge of giving up. I knw it won't happen bt if writers planning to make Dev dhwani couple , they can keep mehek as single mother away frm them in some different place nd an open ending. It will be very very tragic if they show a pregnant lady dieing with an unborn child.
Pepsicola thumbnail
From the precap I felt that Mehek was trying to abort the baby but not kill herself.
zaniax thumbnail
Abortion thing crossed my mind too. Not sure how medically feasible it is? Anyway logic and serials don't go hand in hand.
@KichuZZZ Point is will Dev ever noe the truth? Mehek is an intelligent strong individual and very much capable of raising a child alone. I just hope emotions don't rule her mind n the baby survives.
DigiTech thumbnail
I think they lost the track with so much of Incomplete tracks .I hope they don't trying viewers to sympathize with Mehak character as they will close the serial with a happy note.I love this series and even want it to continue for more seasons but  don't want a abrupt  ending with happily ever after.
kichuZZZ thumbnail
If he successful to abort the baby herself I think she will go to much darker shade. Whoever forced her to abort the baby indirectly she will try to take revenge on them. I knw it's illogical then when Indian show had any logic. By goin by dev's behavior as he thinks mehek killed his mom , I don't think Dev will show extreme emotions for baby loss. At the end Dev will definitely get one baby. Either mehek's or dhwani's. I want zohra apa to come and save mehek from taking some extreme step. Bt chances r less. Ther is one similarity between narvekar and Dev. Both consider kinjal nd mehek dead for them.
kichuZZZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: DigiTech

I think they lost the track with so much of Incomplete tracks .I hope they don't trying viewers to sympathize with Mehak character as they will close the serial with a happy note.I love this series and even want it to continue for more seasons but  don't want a abrupt  ending with happily ever after.

there is a chance of happily ever after with dhwani. With mehek chances are less. I think ther won't be another season. They r planning to wind up with this only
DigiTech thumbnail
Originally posted by: kichuZZZ

there is a chance of happily ever after with dhwani. With mehek chances are less. I think ther won't be another season. They r planning to wind up with this only

I really want to see this series next season,only show I watch currently .May be channel consider in seeing  the series good response overboard.
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Nothing will happen between Dev and Dhwani. Dhwani's father will tell Mehak where they are. When Mehak will reach there, she will see these two together near the window. That's why that scene was needed. 
The next day, it looks like Dhwani has been crying. It's an indication that she knows Dev will not love her.

There are only 5 episodes left. Maybe today we will know what happened to Munim.