Intoxicated pain beautifully flawlessly portrayed by Drashti Dhami ..

PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
 Yesterday's scenes of Nandani sharing her pain with kunal was flawless (it wasn't really a confession... yet it was) but damn Drashti was outstandingly flawless, those painful bloodshot eyes where just amazing.. i actually am speachless i have no words to describe her performance👏👏... 
Loving her characters build up, god i can't wait to see the grey shaded nandani:-) we all have demons buried inside us no1 is a white washed angel.. 

P.S so happy and proud of DD for taking on this characters of nandani and playing it beyond perfection ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhirastogi000 thumbnail
True lines dear dd is just superb👏truly proud her and her eyes ufff no words ❤️
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree with each line! Drashti was mind blowing...
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Exactly no one in this world is Angel..everyone have one devil and one Angel inside them that's why we all are grey..we do mistakes and that not make us evil..Nandini too is one of them and I m happy DD playing it with such perfection
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhirastogi000

True lines dear dd is just superb 👏truly proud her and her eyes ufff no words ❤️

Thnx u.. her eyes are magic xx
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

Agree with each line! Drashti was mind blowing...

Her intoxicated eyes... bloodshot and full of tears she was flawless.. she had my heart i felt so bad for her:-(
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Superb  ,beautiful,  phenomenal,  outstanding , what more to say performance  by dd,  uff those eyes was telling his pain. Ise shown ke liye use aword milna hi chahiye ,she is giving her best bck to back, l am also speachless.
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She was EFFING BRILLIANT yesterday 👏👏👏 HATS OFF to her performance and dedication 👏 This show has pushed her boundaries in so many ways !! I am glad she came out of her comfort zone and chose something like Nandini which isnt a safe character but one that you know will get mixed reactions because of the stigma attached to it. I dont know how many mainstream Tv actresses would agree to do such a role but I am so proud that D chose to play it 👏 Hats off to her guts to experiment with such a grey character knowing the character might not be loved and accepted by everyone.
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

Exactly no one in this world is Angel..everyone have one devil and one Angel inside them that's why we all are grey..we do mistakes and that not make us evil..Nandini too is one of them and I m happy DD playing it with such perfection

Nandani is full of dilemma and confusion... her heart and mind are not agreeing with each other... her fight is with her inner self (i can't wait to see the alter ego scene DD will surly play it perfection)
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Originally posted by: alovi_21

Superb  ,beautiful,  phenomenal,  outstanding , what more to say performance  by dd,  uff those eyes was telling his pain. Ise shown ke liye use aword milna hi chahiye ,she is giving her best bck to back, l am also speachless.

She should most definitely be awarded:-)) her eyes alone should win an award...