goofy romance, second marriage

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh, you need a partner to take care of you. In case she or also he dies, will go for third partner.
It is not anything new and why lokhande is emphasising as if he is possessed? Does that mean that he was happy as long as his daughter remained with him due to some loss of memory? Jay being such a nice person will not prevent his wife if she brings her father into their home to take care. The message seems to be that wives and husbands are needed not for love but to take care. He could have told that he wants a wife for romance too and it is not a sin to have such feelings even if one is quite old.

Seeing youthful and goofy romance between Deepak and Sajani. The love between Jaya and Jaya has become serious and mature due to Jaya being a serious girl.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Oh, you need a partner to take care of you. In case she or also he dies, will go for third partner.
It is not anything new and why lokhande is emphasising as if he is possessed? Does that mean that he was happy as long as his daughter remained with him due to some loss of memory? Jay being such a nice person will not prevent his wife if she brings her father into their home to take care. The message seems to be that wives and husbands are needed not for love but to take care. He could have told that he wants a wife for romance too and it is not a sin to have such feelings even if one is quite old.

Seeing youthful and goofy romance between Deepak and Sajani. The love between Jay and Jaya has become serious and mature due to Jaya being a serious girl.
i seriously agree with urmila's statement that aapke sasurji ka dimaag satak gya h πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i agree that if the person was in his early 40's or even 50 he would probably consider the idea of being left out though even then many people who are widowers dont marry a second time at all ..
but lokhande is 60+ easily and he has jay jaya sudhakar jhimkari pc malpani and so many people to take care of him and he's not even living alone
this concept of second marriage at such an age is not acceptable from my pov bcz i feel thats the time when your children need you the most and the remaining life would be spent in sacred memory of the partner who has lasted so long fr so many years with that person...
even thinking that he would be ready for second marriage which is not any sin anyways the concept that a wife is there only to look after a husband's need as if its a contract as caretaker rather than love is rotten..i really didnt like that part as us said and 100% agree with this viewpoint
Originally posted by Kumsumfan

i seriously agree with urmila's statement that aapke sasurji ka dimaag satak gya h πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i agree that if the person was in his early 40's or even 50 he would probably consider the idea of being left out though even then many people who are widowers dont marry a second time at all ..
but lokhande is 60+ easily and he has jay jaya sudhakar jhimkari pc malpani and so many people to take care of him and he's not even living alone
this concept of second marriage at such an age is not acceptable from my pov bcz i feel thats the time when your children need you the most and the remaining life would be spent in sacred memory of the partner who has lasted so long fr so many years with that person...
even thinking that he would be ready for second marriage which is not any sin anyways the concept that a wife is there only to look after a husband's need as if its a contract as caretaker rather than love is rotten..i really didnt like that part as us said and 100% agree with this viewpoint
yeah absolutely ..i am surprised that a person like lokhande can even think like this and that too when his family is fully completed now and he married with his wife's kalash🀒