Porus

Alexander not here to conquer Pauravvrashtra

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
He hasn't attacked pr to win it. I think he will go back to taxila once he gets his mother... 😊
I would love to see acrobatic skills of Chankya...who wants Chankya to fight with his staff with Alexander??? I am in for it. Come on Chankya you are warrior you easily defeated olympias with your staff...now defeat Alexander also...😊
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chanakya would run away the moment Olympia wakes up!! I am damn sure of this! When Alexander would come, he won't find him there!  😆 And would scream at his Loudest 'CHAANAAKKYAAA!!!!!!!' ðŸ¤£ And the next time he appears, he would be in Magadh with his 'Buddhivivekah gyanam prachandam!!' playing in the Background!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Uff!! I wanna see that!!! ðŸ¤£ Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe Chanakya will make a pact with Ambhiraj, who will arrive in PR before him. Nobody at the palace knows yet that Alexander is still alive so Chanakya would be as pleased as Ambhiraj and can relax now. It won't matter to him if Olympias survives or not because the main enemy is dead (or so he thinks).

I want to see the look on his face when he realizes Alexander is still alive and that he played the same game on them that they played on him. 

I don't know if Chanakya would even wait until Olympias wakes up. He will flee the moment he hears Alexander is close to PR or think up some new scheme, e.g. tell Alexander that he will not save Olympias unless he lets him go and make him sign a treaty or something. ðŸ˜† 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No No!! Ambiraj is involved with Alexander in his scheme. Chanakya won't stop his yagna to have a chat with Ambiraj and even if he is informed of Alexander's death.. he won't believe it! ðŸ¤£
inlieu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

No No!! Ambiraj is involved with Alexander in his scheme. Chanakya won't stop his yagna to have a chat with Ambiraj and even if he is informed of Alexander's death.. he won't believe it! ðŸ¤£

But Ambhiraj thinks Alexander is dead, and he had that sly smile on his face. He is still going to head off to PR to finish what he'd always been wanting to do: destroy PR and take over. His whole army is with him. Ambhiraj can tell Chanakya that he was only temporarily siding with Alexander and waiting of the right moment to get Taxila out of Alexander's grasp. Chanakya, being a lover of kootneeti will understand this. Or maybe it was Chanakya's plan all along. 

inlieu thumbnail
Alexander is only there to extract his mother, any casualties are going to be collateral damage. This is not the final war. 
He told Hasti the same thing that he was there to take his mother back and that Hasti was getting in the way. It's quite possible Hasti doesn't fight him or get killed if he says, you can have her back and then leave us alone! ðŸ˜‰
luckySnow thumbnail
Hasti marega Anusuya mar Sakti hai, Dasyurani mar gyi hi...Bamini lautega ke Nahin pata nahin...all this because of Chankya...will Puru kick him out of paurav rashtra Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Chanakya should just leave by himself without waiting to be beaten up or kicked out. ðŸ˜¡
luckySnow thumbnail
His chamchas must die...all takla gang
inlieu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luckySnow

His chamchas must die...all takla gang

Aap kyon un bechaaron ke peechhe pade ho?

Un ki kya ghalati hai ke unka ustaad aisi ajeeb harkatein karta rehta hai?