Porus

Anusuya not dead

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Anusuya ki maut Nahin hogi...she is shooting with armour...also porus ne pagdi pehan Rakhi hai... aur koi chot bhi Nahin ...KyaCleitus Jaisa mahan yodha soorma babbar Sher usse aise hi aane dega😳

..also ambiraj wasn't wearing his armour...so it's trick...πŸ˜† they always do this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If she actually died in the way she died in precap...i will never watch a siddharth sir show after thisss...πŸ’” Anuuu dint deserved to die this way πŸ˜­
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-EtherealRati

If she actually died in the way she died in precap...i will never watch a siddharth sir show after thisss... πŸ’” Anuuu dint deserved to die this way πŸ˜­

She won't die... I want olympias to tell Alexander she was treated well by Anusuya... So he can calm down a bit...
ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oooh so sad ... all the warrior mothers   on Puru side are dying and dear Olympia is being saved by Puru.
 Very nice ...what a turn of eventsπŸ˜†
One by one they all will be killed by the great Alexander in India including Puru.
Again, what does A  really want  to get in India: Land, Gold, India to worship him as God - he is getting that for sure  even people here are busy worshiping him.
So bingoπŸ‘ A got what he  wanted.
The lesson here is dream big and you will surely be successful 

Edited by ananda29 - 5 years ago
GrumpyCat thumbnail
Unfortunately I think anusuya will die. Pehle mahanandani and now anusuya...puru and laachi dono ki maa nahi rahi  πŸ˜’ warrior queens 
Edited by GrumpyCat - 5 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Of  course she won't die. 

Surbhi, my poor child, πŸ€—don't cry now and break your heart for this stupid gimmick of your Siddharth Sir's. The man is a damned sadist, who gets his kicks from making soft hearted people like you drown in helpless misery.

Look, Surbhi, listen to me. Anusuya is NOT dead, and she is NOT going to die. That whole precap looked very fishy to me. Ambhiraj was not in the armour he was wearing in the forest. And why would Rati have had that armour outfit made to fit her if she was not going to shoot in it? The whole thing makes no sense at all. 

Don't weep your heart out, my dear, it is simply not true. It is a very ugly.gimmick of SidT's to attract more viewers. Damn him, how dare he do such things? πŸ˜‘😑😑

I was horrified by the sheer brutality of that scene, but it is a fake.See, tomorrow all this will be just a bad dream. 

Affectionately,

Shyamala Di
Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-GrumpyCat

Unfortunately I think anusuya will die. Pehle mahanandani and now anusuya...puru and laachi dono ki maa nahi rahi  πŸ˜’ warrior queens 

aisa mattt bolo naaa pleaseee...πŸ’” she will survive...sab keh rahe hain she will survive...
sashashyam thumbnail
Surbhi, just ignore all these Cassandras. As I wrote in the other thread, Anusuya is NOT going to die, not now, and definitely not like this. 

Besides all the other discrepancies that have been pointed out, it makes no sense for SidT to remove her so soon, when she is the moral and psychological sheet anchor of the Paurav side. Don't you remember Anusuya applying the tilak to Puru when he leaves for the final battle, in the early June promo?

I thought then that they did not show Bamni, so he must have died. But Anusuya was there. Then how can she die now? As I wrote earlier, I feel that Bamni will die, and that this was the reason for Anusuya's deep unease, and this might well be correct. 

However, I am convinced, and not just for emotional reasons, that Anusuya will not die.

Go to sleep my dear, and try to forget about this ugly business. It will all be resolved very soon. I don't want you to reduce yourself to a wreck by the morning. Here is a nice warm hug to get you to sleep.

πŸ€—

Shyamala Di.

HQUOTE=EtherealRati]

aisa mattt bolo naaa pleaseee...πŸ’” she will survive...sab keh rahe hain she will survive...[/QUOTE]
Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If anyone dies it will be Ambhiraj! 
I wish they killed off Sony Chanakya instead - fasaad ki jadh. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
And Surbhi, as for your doubt that Anusuya might  be wearing Bamni's armour for fun, it is not so at all. 

Rati was not playing at posing with Bamni's armour. He is so tall and she is so petite that his armour would come  almost to her knees. What she is wearing in that instagram photo is tightly fitted, comes only to her waist,  and is clearly made to her size. It is for her, there is NO doubt about it.

Now I don't think the PH is going to spend money to make a special protective armour for her if she is not going to fight. Which means that she cannot die now.

See, this is all deductive logic. Cheer up, it is all fake, or a dream, or something else equally stupid. Not real.

Shyamala Di

This content was originally posted by-sashashyam

Surbhi, just ignore all these Cassandras. As I wrote in the other thread, Anusuya is NOT going to die, not now, and definitely not like this. 

Besides all the other discrepancies that have been pointed out, it makes no sense for SidT to remove her so soon, when she is the moral and psychological sheet anchor of the Paurav side. Don't you remember Anusuya applying the tilak to Puru when he leaves for the final battle, in the early June promo?

I thought then that they did not show Bamni, so he must have died. But Anusuya was there. Then how can she die now? As I wrote earlier, I feel that Bamni will die, and that this was the reason for Anusuya's deep unease, and this might well be correct. 

However, I am convinced, and not just for emotional reasons, that Anusuya will not die.

Go to sleep my dear, and try to forget about this ugly business. It will all be resolved very soon. I don't want you to reduce yourself to a wreck by the morning. Here is a nice warm hug to get you to sleep.

πŸ€—

Shyamala Di.

HQUOTE=EtherealRati] aisa mattt bolo naaa pleaseee...πŸ’” she will survive...sab keh rahe hain she will survive...