Zoe Saldana's Amazing Performance as Gamora in Avengers Infinity War - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
She was beyond excellent in this film...just saw this small fan made clip of her dialogues. It would be awful if she doesn't get an award for this...
Share your thoughts 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkhMLr63ltw[/YOUTUBE]
she was the one who provided the emotional quotient in the movie..she stole the show as her performance was emotionally charged..all her scenes are thanos are very touching. indeed she deserves an award
Originally posted by N_4_Nepotism

she was the one who provided the emotional quotient in the movie..she stole the show as her performance was emotionally charged..all her scenes are thanos are very touching. indeed she deserves an award

amazing...indeed i also loved thanos performance but i felt more for Gamora as she played on both the sides while thanos was pure evil but did have a heart though
i fully agree...
i watched the guardians of the galaxy movies both 1st and 2nd n they were really not that great considering gamora's performance...

she plays like a typical hollywood action style woman which is a norm in hollywood movies..

but in avengers infinity war, she provides the most moving scenes and here her skills totally shine as an actress...otherwise she was totally wasted in guardian movies 

i wish they give saldana more scope to perform, she is really an exceptional and gifted actress