Hollywood Movies & Stars

Zoe Saldana's Amazing Performance as Gamora in Avengers Infinity War

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
She was beyond excellent in this film...just saw this small fan made clip of her dialogues. It would be awful if she doesn't get an award for this...
Share your thoughts 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkhMLr63ltw[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she was the one who provided the emotional quotient in the movie..she stole the show as her performance was emotionally charged..all her scenes are thanos are very touching. indeed she deserves an award
Originally posted by: N_4_Nepotism

she was the one who provided the emotional quotient in the movie..she stole the show as her performance was emotionally charged..all her scenes are thanos are very touching. indeed she deserves an award

amazing...indeed i also loved thanos performance but i felt more for Gamora as she played on both the sides while thanos was pure evil but did have a heart though
UrmilaFanForeva thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i fully agree...
i watched the guardians of the galaxy movies both 1st and 2nd n they were really not that great considering gamora's performance...

she plays like a typical hollywood action style woman which is a norm in hollywood movies..

but in avengers infinity war, she provides the most moving scenes and here her skills totally shine as an actress...otherwise she was totally wasted in guardian movies 

i wish they give saldana more scope to perform, she is really an exceptional and gifted actress
Mutant_n_Proud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i watched the film again and i agree with all of u...
Zoe Saldana as Gamora as the best part of the film, even our Indian critics like masand, anupama and raja sen hailed her...sadly its thanos who has gotten the best appreciation outta all...

i like ironman, cap and all other heroes..but their problem is, they are stuck in the same mould, the writers never experiment with them, robert downey just keep cracking jokes, he is a fab actor and he should deliever some emotional moments, like he was wonderful in the climax of the movie...

gamora's part was too stiff in both galaxy movies but here she comes on her own, it was a big risk that rusoo brothers had taken and it paid off and how
great guys...let's bookamark this thread...
as we all know galaxy vol 3 is stalled so we don't know if we ever gonna see Gamora beyond Avengers 4  let's take this opportunity to give saldana full respect through this topic..please be active her ❤️
Originally posted by: Neetu_Singh_121

I second that, It was very moving...

i saw both GG movies and she doesn't have much to do regarding action but in this film she comes on her own, kudos to the makers who thought of giving her this arc and she takes full advantage to show her great skills

i agree GOTG movies were more comical in the sense as they were based on comic books so there wasn't much of seriousness but IW couldn't be comic and that's how Gamora's part becomes more intense, loved her acting. Saldana was so good. she's indeed the best actress at present in my opinion
Originally posted by: UrmilaFanForeva

i fully agree...

i watched the guardians of the galaxy movies both 1st and 2nd n they were really not that great considering gamora's performance...

she plays like a typical hollywood action style woman which is a norm in hollywood movies..

but in avengers infinity war, she provides the most moving scenes and here her skills totally shine as an actress...otherwise she was totally wasted in guardian movies 

i wish they give saldana more scope to perform, she is really an exceptional and gifted actress

totally ! 

her troubled relationship with his father is the highlight of the movie and the dialogues are exceptional. their conversation is absolutely powerful and both actors simply give a stunning performance
Originally posted by: Mutant_n_Proud

i watched the film again and i agree with all of u...

Zoe Saldana as Gamora as the best part of the film, even our Indian critics like masand, anupama and raja sen hailed her...sadly its thanos who has gotten the best appreciation outta all...

i like ironman, cap and all other heroes..but their problem is, they are stuck in the same mould, the writers never experiment with them, robert downey just keep cracking jokes, he is a fab actor and he should deliever some emotional moments, like he was wonderful in the climax of the movie...

gamora's part was too stiff in both galaxy movies but here she comes on her own, it was a big risk that rusoo brothers had taken and it paid off and how

yeah even I went to watch and expect the same old things that I did in avengers and ultron but IW hit it out of the park. Not just Gamora but even Nebula's part is so affective even if its like 2 mins cameo. She really feels for her sister and willing to fight for her. IW is v.emotional compared to all movies and indeed russo brothers have done a commendable job. And agree that Gamora's part was simply the best.
Mutant_n_Proud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the dialogues were indeed amazing