||Tujhse hai Raabta Help & Suggestions Corner||

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/hmUBsVH.jpg

Help & Suggestions Corner

Post any Queries concerning the show and you'll get the needed help here from forum members & DT...Also post all the Suggestions related to the show and Forum here..

Zee TV Dev Team
Hi everyone,
Can someone please tell me that on which date exactly shehban azim entered the show?
Originally posted by angelluck

Hi everyone,
Can someone please tell me that on which date exactly shehban azim entered the show?
Hello. Sehban entered the show in episode 6, September 10.
I hv a doubt is the child really malhar's or atharv's
Hello everyone can anyone please tell me that from where I can download tujhse hai raabta episodes apart from zee5 because I live in Kuwait and here it doesn't work.
Originally posted by angelluck

Hello everyone can anyone please tell me that from where I can download tujhse hai raabta episodes apart from zee5 because I live in Kuwait and here it doesn't work.
heyy besides zee5 uh can watch webisodes if thr on YouTube webisode is a short episodes which consists of main shorts from original episodes basically they are compressed episodes... Hope u get all...😃😃
Hi , I'm new to forum, just started watching the show. Can anyone please tell me where to watch old episodes? I live outside India so can't access a lot of sites where it's available. 
Posted: 4 years ago
Hi , can anyone please give me a short summary of the story so far .
Posted: 4 years ago

This was the information for which i was looking for such a long time .Thanks .