Porus

Rati Pandey - Bday Preparation Thread

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay, from the medium of this thread...i wish to inform you guys that Rati di's birthday is near...its on 11th September...so like always, we are planning some things for her birthday...including a birthday thread...so here i am inviting all people who appreciate Rati di and her work and feel she is important enough for them to give her wishes...to please send their messages and wishes to me through pm's...please title the PM " For Rati Pandey Birthday". ❤️
You can send siggies, video avis, and video mixes as well along with the wishes ...if any one feels like volunteering for making banners and all can also drop a pm to me. The last date to submit messages is 31st of august...because i need to compile the stuff...and we were planning that messages reach to rati di in person as well...though rest other creations can be send by 8th september as well. 

P.S. - Whoever is sending a birthday wish...please elaborate it a bit ...you can always mention what you like about her and what you wish for her future...you can include self made shayaris or poems in your wishes too...you can use readymade shayari and poems too which suit RP...but then do mention it to me that they are ready mate...dont just write happy birthday and send ...that you can personally do on the birthday thread or on her instagram...two lines messages don't look good if i take a print out and make it reach di...so i hope you understand.  Its just a chance for every person who wishes to tell her that he/she appreciates her. So Happy Writing Guys. ❤️

If you have any questions...please ask here...but please dont send the wishes here...wishes, siggies, avis , and vms need to be pmed...i will include them in the final thread. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Pm me your messages 😛Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
I have recieved just two messages from if janta by now...i will close taking messages by tomorrow night. 😊 Toh agar kisi ko bhejna hain...toh thoda jalddiii karooo. 
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Surbhi,

I saw this thread only now. I am rushing my message in a PM to you, and as it will get to you before your deadline of  September 8 night, I hope you can include it.

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

I have recieved just two messages from if janta by now...i will close taking messages by tomorrow night. 😊 Toh agar kisi ko bhejna hain...toh thoda jalddiii karooo. 

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to Rati the wonderful lady...I may not be able to come here online next week ...so I wish her in advance