MG FF. I Own You. Thread. 3. Pg.1. - Page 96

Posted: 4 years ago

Oh my, I knew geet should not go back. I hope maan punishes her family & take care of geet.

I think maan should have beaten brij & vikraam more & given the stepmom some slaps as well. He should had them arrested.

Part 9

Maan already started molding Geet according to him. Hope he doesn't hurt her in future. It's good that Maan is caring for Geet. Pagfera cancel. Nice. I don't want Geet to go there.

Part 10

Bloody cruel handa's. I seriously want Maan to kill brij & Vikram for what they did with Geet. Cruelety ki bhi had h yaar. Pammy ka murder to m hi kr du. Glad Maan came on time for Geet.

Part 11

I really wanted Maan to kill handa's. But still fabulous update. Like the way Maan stand up for Geet. Called her name with pride. Love it when he felt bad seeing her in pain. Its good that Maan respect geet & care for her too. Hope Maan's love & care make geet strong.

Part 12

Maan's character is quite confusing. Pal me caring, pal m dominant. He take care of Geet well, but didn't stop molding her like he want. Good that geet agreed to stay away from her so called family. 

Part13

Maan taking full advantage of ownership over Geet 😉. Good that he thinking of Geet's wishes too. Maan want geet to study, Geet happy. Lawyer uncle came to give Geet everything she own. Nice update.

Part 14

So Geet's mother was killed by handa's. That's why geet is traumatized by her past. Hope Maan do something about her fears & insecurity. Liking the way story is shaping. 

Part 15

Geet is getting dominated by Maan. Doing everything he want. Fearing he may gets angry on her. Maan loving her this nature/habits. They going back to Delhi. Gonna read nxt .