New SS- Ek duje ke vaaste , pt 22 on pg no 147 on 3/7

Posted: 5 years ago

Hi everyone, here I am again to bother u all with a new story, OK don't kill me but today is a special day for me, three years back on this date I updated my first prologue, in short, three years back I became a writer in this date and got lots of friends and supporters in this forum. So Ek thanks toh banta hai, for all my lovely readers for loving me and my stories so much. 

Three years back, when I started writing, I never knew that I will get so much encouragement that I will write so many stories, yes today I have, 51 ss in my index out of which 25 are completed, 14 ongoing and 11 yet to start along with 17 ts and 35 os making it a total of 103 stories along with a sucessful song OS thon season .

So a big thanks to all my lovely readers for loving me so much.

And for ur love and support, here I am again with a new story, again including yhm concept .

Scroll down for the part one .
Edited by Divanru - 4 years ago
Hello friends ,back again with something new ,have a look . This story is based on yhm.

Part 1

Raman stood rooted to his place ,trying to hide his unshed tears maintaining a straight serious face while little ruhi was almost hanging on his legs ,crying hard pulling his pants to get his attention , requesting him not to send her with shagun .

Ru(crying hard )- papa please , I will be a good girl ,main kabhi shaitaani nahi karoongi , Jo bhi dadi banyengi main wo kha loongi ,main kabhi zidd nahi karoongi, main achchi bachchi banoongi ,but papa take me home. don't let me go with shagun mamma .papa please mujhe ghar le chalo papa .

Poor kid cried like anything but Raman didn't had heart to look at her because he knows very well the moment he will look at crying ruhi ,he will not be able to stop himself ,he will broke in tears and may be he will cry more than ruhi .Both daughter and father was standing in same position , neighter ruhi is leaving him nor Raman is looking at her ,ruhi's nanny ,ishita ,mihir and many more was crying witnessing the emotional scene . Ruhi's nanny don't have heart to pull ruhi from his father while Raman looked at mihir for help . Ruhi's nanny and Ishita both anyhow took the crying ruhi with them ,ishita picked ruhi in her arms , they settled in car and drove away from there leaving Raman behind . 

Though ruhi was taken long back but Raman is still standing in same position , feeling his little daughters touch and cursing himself for not able to fulfill her wish . 

Today was the hearing of ruhi's custody case which raman has filed after ruhi has been given to shagun by the NGO ladies because of Ishita's complain that he is careless father and don't deserve ruhi . And in court room ruhi his own daughter chose ishita aunty ,the girl who lives in his neighborhood ,whom he don't like a bit and also had some ugly fights with her. yeah , Ruhi bhalla,six years old daughter of Mr Raman bhalla and Miss Shagun arora (after divorce) had chosen her ishita aunty over her biological parents . 

Raman was lost in his thoughts when Mihir shook him ,bringing him back " bhai are you ok ".

R- no mihir ,I m not ok . you tell me how can I be ok when my daughter ,who is the only reason of my living has chose a stranger lady over me .Tu bata main kaise theek rah sakta hoon jab meri ruhi mere saath nahi rahna chahti .bol mihir now how I will live .

M- bhai I think you should go back to house and rest ,I will manage in office ,you go and rest .

R- humm .

Saying so he settled in his car and drove towards his house ,he entered his society and then to his building . He went to his appt but before entering he glared iyers house as if cursing ishita for doing all this and finally entered his house and listened his mother cursing ishita and her family . She saw him and spoke " arey puttar tu aa mein khaana laga ...

She was yet to complete her sentence when Raman ignored her and went directly to his room.He took out a bottle of alcohol and drank it directly without pouring into glass to lessen his pain but to his disappointment it didn't lessened rather increased manifolds . He recalled all the happenings of his life ,at first his marriage , which was never happy rather he always has adjusted and tried to fulfill his wife's demands through out those six years when she lives with him.Then birth of his first child ,he recalled he was on cloud nine when he got to know that shagun was expecting but she was never happy with it as for her their financial condition was not so strong to handle the expenses of one more member.But he convinced her saying he will work more hard but can't kill his baby . His first child was born but shaguns behaviour didn't changed , he tried to find solace of his child and for some extent he got that solace . But when adi started understanding ,shagun started making him demanding like her only and then Raman got busy in fulfilling both mother and son's demand . Then after few years shagun become pregnant again , and again same fights and his hard work started . He started working more harder than earlier as now his family was extending . And when shagun was six months pregnant he came to know about shagun's affair with Ashok . Raman confronted her and in return she shamelessly insulted him for being a middle class man . She even told him that she is going for obortion so that she can go freely with her boyfriend but Raman requested her to be with him till Ruhi's . Finally ruhi took birth and after few days shagun left his house taking adi with her, leaving little ruhi behind . Raman was heartbroken and hurt,he cried a lot , pleaded shagun to come back and live with him but she insulted him every time .  Finally he decided to earn money, and became more rich and famous than Ashok, for whom shagun has left him. 

Six years passed he had working day and night in all these years to become rich and finally he had made this , he came back to Delhi so that he can spend his life happily with his daughter ruhi but everything got spoiled because of ishita .Now his daughter is with shagun and when he has filed the custody case ruhi has chosen ishita , his neighbour over her parents while court has given some days time for next hearing , till then ruhi has to decide with whom she wants to live between her parents .

Raman was over drunk in the process of trying to forget all his grief but to his disappointment there was no change , his pain of being living alone without his kids cannot be lessened . He saw ruhi picture and caressed it lovingly, kissed it again and again , then hugged it close to his heart then spoke " rooh your papa loves you a lot bachche but tumhare papa bahut majboor hain beta , even if I try I cannot take you with me because that madrasan has send you away from me . It's her who because of whom shagun has got your custody , iski to main, I m not going to leave that ishita . Saying so he got up and went to iyer house but got to know that ishita has gone to her clinic, in anger he didn't bothered about his drunk state and drove towards ishita's clinic .

That's all for now , enjoy reading and do comment. As we all love old yhm I will try to write it like that , you can suggest me which tracks you want me to write .

congratulations for completing 3 years
amazing start of story 
continue soon
Updates something new , enjoy reading 
Superb emotional update 
Raman loves Ruhi a lot 
Plz update soon 
Congratulations di