Dynamic of Mauli Nandani and Kunal (what went wrong and why?) - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Hello! Thought I'd share my feelings about the three main characters. I'm sure it's been all discussed before but I just finished watching all the episodes so here we are. 
I am actually really surprised that the audience showed Kunal's feelings for Nandani before the latter's. In my opinion, Nandani is not in love with Kunal at all. If anything, it's surface level. Nandani dealt with 6-7 years of intense abuse from her husband. She thought that men behave with women either abusively or barely talk to them (her mention of her dad not communicating with her mom). So when she did meet a man that is the complete opposite, aka sweet, caring, respectful, communicative, funny, loving (the list goes on), she's latched on to him. And I am not surprised at all that it happened. When you go through as much of an emotional turmoil as Nandani did, you have to hold on to whatever good things are happening to you. Remember she believed Rajdeep when he apologized first too? I think it's just human nature for us to want to hold on to good things happening to us especially in the midst of so much awfulness. So her feelings towards Kunal makes sense. I am not justifying it, I'm just explaining it. And plus she had that odd thing with some guru ji (unnecessary btw, could have done without that bs). 

Kunal's feelings, on the other hand, is kind of random to me. Maybe it's just attraction and Nandani has this sort of enigma about her that is drawing him in. And I do like how it started tho bc it came at a turning point in Nandani's life, when she was finding herself. It's showing that Kunal likes Nandani for who she exactly is and he supports and defends her. I like the buildup of how it's being handled. 

I am honestly so upset for Mauli, it's so sad. I hated that she got off birth-control without telling Kunal. It is such a huge decision and I can't believe she's going to "surprise" him. He's not expecting it at all and it's going to come off as a shock instead. I hate it. But then again I doubt they're gonna be intimate anytime soon given the circumstances. 

I'm super excited to see how it unfolds. i think Mauli has some suspicion now, finally!!! 
Kunal and Nandini feelings arouse to.each other is just situational.feelings . Most of time both control their feelings but both feelings to each other arouse only when out of Kunal or Nandini life in danger

ema is different things .in ema couple daily like to go out side together
both will love to each other company most of time

but here Kunal and Nandini   are not together most of time so it is not ema

both Kunal and Nandini come together and have feelings only when life threatening incident happenEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Kunal's feelings for Nandini does come across as random. 
But if you have observed, makers have deliberately shown Mauli and Nandini with polar opposite personalities. Mauli is practical,  whereas Nandini is emotional, Mauli is bubbly and outgoing, while Nandini is silent and soft-spoken. Nandini is also traditional, which Mauli is not. Nandini also has this sensitivity towards other people's feelings, and Mauli herself  keeps saying that Kunal would like Nanidni's choices and would have liked Nandini too, had he met her first. So somewhere they are trying to tell us that Kunal finds a connect with her as a person, but with them rushing through that phase they have failed to impress it upon us more effectively.  

Plus, the butchering to Kunal's character is off-putting. The guy  had one night of guilt and now nothing. But I know he will come back to reality soon.  
Originally posted by surabhi01

Kunal and Nandini feelings arouse to.each other is just situational.feelings . Most of time both control their feelings but both feelings to each other arouse only when out of Kunal or Nandini life in danger

ema is different things .in ema couple daily like to go out side together
both will love to each other company most of time

but here Kunal and Nandini   are not together most of time so it is not ema

both Kunal and Nandini come together and have feelings only when life threatening incident happen

If long long eyelocks, talks at night and using general statements to convey their EMZ are the methods of controlling feelings, then hats off to them for their dedication...

Originally posted by Jiggy7

If long long eyelocks, talks at night and using general statements to convey their EMZ are the methods of controlling feelings, then hats off to them for their dedication...

😆 😆

Must appreciate that dedication
it is not eye lock but both r exchanging conversation through eye emotions

in this serial eye emotions r central thing more than any character .in this serial word r spoken less but most of feelings r convey through eye. . whether it's s questions,concern , gratitude in this serial talk r through eyes Most of time

that is why earlier this serial name was baawrain nain
I don't think Kunal feelings were random. His feelings started with attraction during the dance and from that day he started seeing her as a woman rather than Mauli friends. From then on he started seeing in her the qualities which may be he wanted in a wife as Mauli always claimed that Nandini has all qualities that Kunal wanted. Then, every time he tried to control his feelings circumstances worked the other way such fear when he thought she went back to Rajdeep, jealousy when she dance with her friend, relization that she reciprocated his feelings or Mauli forcing him to help Nandini and his feelings grew. I will not say it love yet but it is defiantly much more than attraction.

Also, I don't think their long talks were about deceiving Mauli or of sweet nothings. Their talks have always been about separation and what is right which was their mind thinking. If they did not do the eye locks how would we as viewers see the fight between heart and mind. I am not saying they are right but the dedication is where they come back to the right side. I mean they were locked in a room but they did not give into their feelings till they were in a life threatening situation.

Also, this is just my view as a viewer.Edited by pamk06 - 5 years ago

it is not eye lock but both r exchanging conversation through eye emotions

in this serial eye emotions r central thing more than any character .in this serial word r spoken less but most of feelings r convey through eye. . whether it's s questions,concern , gratitude in this serial talk r through eyes Most of time

that is why earlier this serial name was baawrain nain

Exactly thats what I said they are conveying emotions through eyes, subtle hints or whatever.. Dey aren't really controlling feelings.. For example during packing scene N hugs M and says I will never forget whatever happened in this house.. will treasure those memories forever and looks at K... She z conveying her love... When K looks at N and tells it would have been nice if someone were to stop me... He z conveying his love.. siwaye N ke ghar chodne ke decision ke koi aur aisa activity nahi h which shows that anyone wants to control feelings...😆😆

it is not love e it is expressing feelings through eye. .some time word Kam pad jaate hain

btw what about dedication of Nandini shifting to another house altogether

if she has spoke that she will not live at Malhotra house and she was dedicated to it
and she will dedicate in her cooking class too

it is not love e it is expressing feelings through eye. .some time word Kam pad jaate hain

btw what about dedication of Nandini shifting to another house altogether

if she has spoke that she will not live at Malhotra house and she was dedicated to it
and she will dedicate in her cooking class too

Ok its not love rather some other feelings which they are expressing but are promising again and again to control..

I think u didn't read my post... I have mentioned the only thing they have done till today to control their feelings ( not love ) is N deciding to move out...