RishBala TS : Under the Sun (Part 1 - 24/08)

Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends!
How are you all?
This was a story I started in another thread that got closed!
So I'm here to post the story of the SP I posted ages back!
Here is the link of the other THREAD

Under The Sun

Index

Thank you
Edited by maithu_ - 5 years ago
Hello buddies!

Sorry for being this late!
Finally updating this story after decades!
I really didn't think that the moment I thought about this story that I will take these much time!
There was a lot of ups and downs and stills there but now I'm more able to cope up with them!
So here is the 1st part!
Next part will be a bit later but I will finish this!

Happy reading!

Beautiful!" he said as he checked the beautifully clicked picture in his camera.
The picture of a green van in front of red sands in the dessert with blue color bangles adorned hand of a girl holding a white veil, hiding her face from the sun as she peeked out of that truck from its top.

All he wanted to click first was just the truck under the burning sun and red hot sands but this unannounced presence of the unknown beauty made this picture of his more than perfect in his eyes.

Zooming the picture, analyzing all the details in it, satisfied of his capture, a smile adorned his lips as he lifted his head to check on the lady who added colors to his pic but that smile vanished as his head turned side to side to check on the direction where the vehicle can be disappeared in this vast dessert.

"Better luck next time!" He told to himself as he picked his tour bag, putting it on his back, he marched towards his destination.

"Welcome! Welcome! We were waiting for you since morning and my wife and daughter came back on right time!" the old man said as he invited his guest "They went to the nearby temple!" Pulling out a mattress to sit "Please sit!" And turned on his left to see his wife stand there, holding her veil, hiding her face.

"Get him some tea!" he ordered.
She simply nodded her head and entered her house.
"Hope the travel was good!" the old man asked the young one.
"Lovely!" he said as the only thought of the bangles came in his mind.
"I asked you remove those before your Baapujee(Dad) see them, Madhubala." the mother hen who entered the kitchen cried to her daughter who was in her full white dress, head held low with veil.
"Ji(Okay) Maamajee(Mother)!" the girl said in her little voice as she removed the bangles in her hand which were shining in her beauty, second back.
"Be careful! The man who is going to be in our house is from some city. He will be here for few more days and if he sees you do something and tells your Baapujee, don't come to me and cry!" in a warning tone.
"Ahaan!" she acknowledged.
Outside "1 month is it?"
"Yes sir! I'm staying here for 1 month!" the young man confirmed to the old one.
"Rishab babu! Just so that you know. There are few rules in this village. Being the leader, and thinking about the changes this village need, I accepted your stay for this long. If any of our traditions and culture is affected by your presence, you will be asked to quit this place immediately."
"Of course sir! I get what you mean! Even if I was born and brought up in States, I'm also from and Indian family. My parents thought me our traditions and everything along with freedom and understanding!" he replied with smile and gentleness.
"Let me show your room!" the leader said as he went forward to take the young man's bag.
"It's okay sir! I will carry it!"
"Guests are treated as"
"God!" Rishab completed and continued "And that is when they stay just for few days but you have to consider me as your family as I'm staying longer!" he joked with a wink, picking his bag and then followed the old man who was laughing.

"Here is then rest room Rishab babu!" entering a room. And pointing towards a closed door "That is washroom." he added.
The young just smiled and nodded his head.
"You freshen up babu! I will go and check if your drink is ready!"
Putting his bag down, he accepted the offer as the old man exited the room.
Removing his camera from around his neck, putting it on the small table.
He picked his towel and went into the closed room.

"How much time will you take to make a tea!" he barked entering the kitchen.
"Ready!" the old lady said as she passed a cup to her daughter.
"Take care of what you doing chori(girl)!" he said in a strict tone as his eyes landed on the young girl.
"Ji" she simply replied, pulling her already hiding veil a little down.

Knocking on the door and not getting any sound, she entered the room as the door was wide open.
And her sight directly landed on the camera.
As a smile crept her lips under the veil, she went towards it and put the cup near the cameras and picked the latter.
"It's same as what Pakhi showed in the magazine from her school!" she said to herself as she turned it in all directions in her hand, under her veil as she doesn't know where the stranger is.
Being in her paradise, she didn't hear the opening of the door.
He, who came out of the room in just a towel around his body part, looked puzzled at the white lady who was hiding behind the veil and playing with his expensive camera under her eye.
"Who is it?" he asked.
With the sudden voice flowing in the air, she turned her frame towards the sound with still the equipment in front of her eyes, under the veil, to catch the glimpse of a man, standing their nude.
Well, that is her definition as in her place, men or women, they need to be fully covered. Else it's called to be nude.
"Devi mayare! (Oh my god Devi)!" she whispered as she closed her eyes with her free hand after pulling out the camera from under the veil and putting it down on the table, while turning on her heels as her hand went near the cup of hot drink which in just few second filled the floor with its color.

"I..I..." she started to stammer, bending down and putting the cup straight "I.. I.."
"It's okay!" he said.
And he heard another surprised whisper from her as she remarked his bag has been hit by the flavored liquid, which he also remarked.
And again her stammering started.
"It's okay! The bag is waterproof on top! Don't worry." he pulled the bag from her hand as she was cleaning it "Don't worry!" he added again.
"Sa..sa..sa"
"Sorry accepted!" he said trying to see her face but he knew that he will not be successful as she is hid behind a think white saree that he felt so pure.
But the moment seemed to stop as he recalled her hands which are hid behind her.

- Did I see the same bangle or is it my illusion? -

"Tea?" she asked in her sweet voice, picking the cup with her hidden hand which he tried to see if something was there. Something he thought he might have seen.
Brushing his thoughts away, he replied "It's okay! Thank you!"
Nodding her head she left from there as he looked at her retreating figure.
She who left the room wanted her heart beat to slow down as she felt she is hearing drums playing BGM in there with the sight she saw.

*** He should have known we don't go around house topless! I should tell Baapujee! No I shouldn't else that stranger will tell Baapujee that I have waster his tea and his bag and I touched his expensive camera!
If this stranger is having that expensive cameras as Pakhi showed, he must be so rich!
Then why he is here in this village.
People from here are willing to go to cities and here he is coming here!
He is a fool for sure! ***

"You are back with the empty cup?" her mother questioned.
"Hmm" she hummed putting it on the table as she started to move towards the back door.
"No going out today!"
Stopping on her track, she turned to her left as she looked at her mother, adjusting her veil over her head and not fully covering her face.
"There is a guest at home and your Baapujee is still here! If he finds you" noticing bangle on her hand "I asked you to remove this first!" scolded the little girl.
The fallen face wanted to show her emotions through tears but stopped it at the bay as she removed the remaining bangles and put it in the box which was hidden behind jars.
"Stay at home! And don't do anything that make your Baapujee angry!" chided!
"Ji Maamajee!" she nodded with her sad face as she ran to her room.

Taking his time and admiring the view from his window, he got ready for his exploration.
"Babu! Lunch is ready! Come and have it!" the man said as he came towards the room.
"its okay sir!" with a smile "I'm not hungry."
"Going out?" looking at the cameras in his hand.
He simply nodded with a smile.
"You are our guest Rishab babu! We can't let you go without food. You need to come." the force in his words made clear that he is not letting him go.
Simply smiling, he accepted the offer and had lunch served by the lady head with her head still bent and no words even when he thanked her.

"Lovely place!" he commented as he clicked a pic of an ancient temple built in red sand. "A long view would be great!" he murmured as he marched a bit far and smiled at the faces who looked at him as if seeing an alien. This is what he is doing since two hours, the time he got out of the leader's house. Every person he passes by looks at him with a strange look he couldn't put finger in.
"Diii! One more nah!"
"No more for you Pakhi! This one is mine!"
"If you don't give me! I will tell Kakisa(Aunt)!"
"Next time you call me! I will cut your blackmailing tongue!"
"Lalalalala" with her tongue out "Then also I will tell Kakisa you came out of the house and cut my tongue!"
"Catch!" and the young lady threw a mango at the small one near the tree.
"Ooo" as she danced to catch the mango "Ooop" getting it. "Get yourself one and get down!"
"Ahan my mother!" she said as she pulled one for herself from a branch a bit far from where she was and that caused her to slide a bit and loose balance with panic taking the toll on both the ladies.
"Diii"
And all these bickering and noises made the new land found man curious as he neared the back side of the temple.
Seeing the girl griping the branch and trying to find a stable position, he went forth.
"Bhaisab(Brother)" Pakhi exclaimed seeing the man "Can you please help Di! Please!" she requested.
Hearing the little girl calling someone, she lifted her head and all she could feel was shock "What is he doing here?" was the only thought.
"Yeah! Sure!" he said removing the cameras from around his neck and giving it to the girl as he went near the tree.
She who was playing with the branch looked at his movements and got alerted of what he is going to do.
As he looked at the young lady in white saree, his thought immediately went to the girl in the house he is.

*** My face! *** 

She thought but she couldn't do anything now, else she will break something now and banned later from getting out forever.
Pulling them away, he concentrated on the work in hand "Leave the branch!" he said in his half eaten rural language he learnt during his flight trip.
"Madhu di! Bhaisab is telling you to leave the branch Di! Do it nah!"
With a suspicious look, she held tight the branch.
"Don't worry! I won't let you down!" he said keeping his hand open.

She just shook the head negatively trying to set her feet somewhere she can be safe.
But to her luck, the branch she was holding at started to crack and she was in dilemma between leaving the branch and landing in his arms then on floor or landing in his hand as the branch let her fly and then kiss the floor. But then, both the plans make it same, which is to land in his arms.
No! She can't do it! "Nooo... need for... help!" she stammered as she was not sure if that is really what she wants.
"No problem! Don't be scared!"
"Di! You are going to get hurt! Make it fast nah!"
And the branch cracked, making her leave it as she landed in his arms with her eyes closed of fear which he looked on with an amused expression.
"You are so stubborn Di!" Pakhi commented making Madhu  opens her eyes to get to see him in his eyes directly which made her feel uncomfortable as she turned her eyes "Thanku!"
"Di! It's Thank you!"
This girl! Can't she embarrass her less with her big mouth. "Ahaan! Same!"
Smiling! he replied as he remembered it was time to let her put her feet on floor with his thoughts still going back to the lady he met in the house.
With her form brushing against him, he made her get on her feet safely as she adjust to stand on the ground instead of mango tree branch.
With her one hand unconsciously on his shoulder and one hand setting her dress, he caught the sight of fresh raw green mango in her hand and with a childish smile adorning his face, he advanced his face towards her hand.
Felling the fanning breath getting hotter near her hand, she lifted her head to find his face near her hand and pulled it away immediately along with the mango as if he was going to devour her hand.

-  Angry bird looks cute! -

"Sorry!" he said sheepishly.
With no words and lot of emotions crossing her face, she lifted her hand with mango, just in front of him.
With a dilemma of is she offering the mango or is she trying to see what he is going to do! He looked at her. And she forcing the action, forwarded her hand more.
"No it's ok!"
"Take it pleage!"
"Di! Its plea" and the glare from the young lady made the little one to shut as the man got the meaning of the look with an adorning smile.
"Taking it as a price for helping you!" he said as he picked it from her hand as their fingers brushed and she pulled her hand away immediately. "Thank you!" he said not noticing the effect he left as he took his cameras and made is way after winking at the little girl.
"He is so cool!"
"He is the one living in our home!"
"Huh?" with few seconds of reflection "Di!" with a shocked expression! "What if he tells at home?"
And the panic was immediately transferred to her.
"Di! He has already met you at home nah?" as they started to move fast towards the center of the village.
"Haan but I was having this veil!" as she put it around her head.
"He didn't see your face?"
"No!"
"Are you sure!"
"Haan!"
As something clicked in her head "Have you talked to him?"
"Why are you inquiring me this much?"
"Just reply me!"
"Just few words!" thinking what all she spoke.
"You are gone!" she said terrifying her "He recognized your voice! That's why he was smiling!" stopping on her steps "And that is the reason he winked at me!" walking fast as Madhu  followed "We have to be there before he comes there Di! You are gone today!"
"Don't scare me more than what I feel always!"
"I'm telling the truth!" stopping in front of the back door "Don't tell them I was with you if you get caught!" the little one warned.
"Let's see!" she said.
"I'm warning you! If you say one word about me then" she glared with her big eyes screaming 'It's DANGER' "It's Pakhi's word!" with height of proudness in her face as Madhu  looked on with doubt.
"Never come" she started to scream on the back of the little girl but then stopped as she got conscious of where she was standing "Don't ever come back!" she said and stomped and went inside the house just in time to see him enter from another door with HER mango between his hand and mouth.

She slowly entered her room and closed the door.
"Madhubala! Madhubala!"
Adjusting her voice as sleepy "Ahaan!"
"Get up! Our guest is here and your Baapujee will be back soon from panchayat!"
"Coming!"

"You are becoming lazier day by day!" the mother taunted seeing her child enter the kitchen premise.
"When I go out, it's also my fault and when I sleep, it's also my fault!" faking hurt.
"Madhubala!" she went near her and held her chin "I always wanted you to be happy but fate wanted something else and made you a widow at the age of 13!" tears started to fill her voice.
Hugging her mother "It is not your fault! As father says, I should have some dhosh(defect)!"
"Chup!" cleaning her face of tears "It's nothing like that! We should have been careful for you!" caressing her child's head.
"Now tell me! What should I do?" changing her demur, gaining her voice and making the subject change.
"Ahaan! I was going to forget!" she said and moved from her girl "Take this and give it to our guest!" passing a plate of snacks and a tea cup "Come back fast! Need to prepare dinner!"
And all she could do was look at her mother who was talking something since she heard the word GUEST.
"Madhubala!" and it was the 5th call from her mother along with a nudge.
"Ahaan Maamajee!" taking the plate she was given.
"Make it fast! No need to wait to get back them!" indication the vessels.
"Hmm!" she nodded and went from there.

And the moment she was in front of the room, it felt same as this morning.
Empty room, doors opened, water sound stopping.
Without even wasting a second, she put the items on table and exited the room.

Slowly hours started to pass and along with it, her way of escaping also varied.
But it was not her day of luck when he decided to take a tour of the house and that was the day when her mother left her alone to accompany her father for a fair.
"Beautiful house!" he said as he entered the area behind the kitchen where festivals were used to happen until the day Madhu became widow.
"Bells!" as he heard sounds coming from a room.
Following the sound, he neared it as it felt more like bangles and anklets.

- Who can it be? -

He thought seeing the door open and thinking he must be the only person in the house at the moment, he stepped in to see the back of the girl he saw the very first day he came here.
His hand which was on the door made the door move, cracking a sound, alerting her as she got up from her bed and turned around hiding her hand behind her back as she faced him.

That's all for this 1st part!
A long one I know!
Hope you all liked it and it wasn't boring!
Let me know your thoughts through likes and comments!
If any errors, let me know too so that I can rectify them!
Next part is not for soon! See you!

- Maithili

Edited by maithu_ - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Awesome update dear.
Loved it,
Waiting for the the next part..
Please update soon..:)
It was awesome yaar ...
If madhu bacame a widow at 13 whats her age now  ...
So sas for her .. hope rishab add colors to this girl ..
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Awesome update..
Thank you for pm..
Congrats for new story,
Awesome update,
loved it
Rishabh is staying in the leader house for one month,
leader seems to be so strict with rules and regulations,
loved Rishbala meet,
Madhu became widow at the age of 13,
She likes to dress-up,
waiting for the next part,
continue soon,
thanks for the pm
Awesome start maithu.. 
Rishabh came to village & staying in village head's house.. 
Madhu is his daughter.. I seriously don't like her father.. He is so narrow minded person.. 
Now I know everything is gonna become fine for her as Rishabh is there to colour Madhu's colourless life.. 
Waiting for the next part.. 
Update soon.. 
Thanks for the pm :)