Bepannaah

Fun post!Dekh bhai dekh

coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
A moment that had me laughing out loud!

When zoya invites Adi & arjun for the party in front of waseem & Roshana,the way everyone looks at everyone (except zoya)..is hilarious... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Especially Adi's expressions,the look he gives to waseem...like saying 'oops,abbu'πŸ˜†
Haha!

Adi looks at waseem as he knows mr siddique dislikes him..
Waseem looks at Adi as waseem knows that adi knows he dislikes him..
Waseem looks at roshana as he knows roshana knows he dislikes adi..
Roshana looks at adi as she knows adi knows waseem dislikes him... 

And I look at the comedy happening and cant stop laughing!🀣

Edited by coolgal270 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looneygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only one pretending not to notice the obvious farce was zoya . Maybe she's always clueless just like she is now with adi's obvious flirty behavior and double entendre lines nah I think she's very intelligent but don't know why they are showing her this way.. . HC's expressions are so en pointe. I always rewatch the epis just so to admire his oh-so-expressive eyes and face (actually jenny's too).Edited by Looneygirl - 5 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Thank God they didn't use the Kekta style black n white flashes in this scene. πŸ€£ These kind of small scenes actually made the episode enjoyable. 
There was another tiny scene which was quite hilarious. When Anjana saw Zoya in Adi's arms, she felt embarrassed and turned her face as if she caught her beta bahu doing romance. πŸ€£

And the best comic scene was definitely Noor doing 'Yoga' on Arjun's back. πŸ€£ For a second, I thought even Waseem will join her in doing Yoga the way he came closer to the bed. πŸ€£
kiki_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I rewatched this scene so many times because of the hilarity of the whole situation!! πŸ€£
Despite Zoya's frustrating obliviousness to everything, I do love how bindass she was inviting Adi, even though she very well knows that her Abbu wouldn't like it! A hopeful sign that when she finally does realise her love for Adi...she will fight for it!
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha ha ! πŸ˜†Yes ! πŸ˜†This indeed was a full circle for those 3 ppl looking at each other ! Like a dead lock condition created by Zoya and she herself was clueless and we had a good laugh ! πŸ˜† And I found that one scene very funny as well when Waseem came towards them and Adi was holding the plate and paav in his hand as if he was asking Waseem do u want a bite !!πŸ˜† That's one second scene but too hilarious !πŸ˜† HC is a beauty in such scenes ! πŸ‘And in the precap, I just saw it again now and Waseem is addressing Aditya as Adi when he say's toh ho jaaye unda biriyani competition Adi aur Arshad ke beech ! I was like Waseem calling him Adi !! 😲 Like Whaattt !!!!??? Kahi mere kaan toh nahi baje !!! πŸ˜• He he !πŸ˜†
kiki_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JhanviKv

And I found that one scene very funny as well when Waseem came towards them and Adi was holding the plate and paav in his hand as if he was asking Waseem do u want a bite !!πŸ˜† That's one second scene but too hilarious !

OMG I noticed that too πŸ˜† I kept replaying it and giggling out loud! HC's expressions were so damn cute!
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..wanderlust..

OMG I noticed that too πŸ˜† I kept replaying it and giggling out loud! HC's expressions were so damn cute!

YeaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..wanderlust..

Actually there were so many such small but cute and funny moments in the episode. πŸ˜†
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This scene was executed so beautifully and we finally got some comic relief in yesterday epi. Even Aditya's reply to zoya's "ye jyada achai hai.. pata hai kyun" was so him. " Main tumhe yaha laya islie na" Man Aditya ain't gonna change. He just doesn't need anyone.. khud ki tarif khud hi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Not even Zoya's reaction is needed by him. All those one liners.. Pajama-comfy .. I am cute.. i remembered them all yesterday...he is a hilarious man and i am loving him and his one liners.
mans1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kya baat hai !!! Second fun post .. wow i m enjoying it ..
i like how u used knows - dislike lines for all of them ..πŸ˜†

Yes but i loved that scene .. it was my fav scene in the episode .. it was so funny ...