Episode 193: Meri maa se badh kar mere liye aur kuch nahin

Posted: 5 years ago
Alexander's reaction was exactly what we expected of him. Rohit was brilliant. 👏👏👏

The look in Alexander's eyes as he tells Hephaestion who the message was from. Even Hephaestion looked like someone had hit him. 

Props to Ambhiraj for seizing that moment of vulnerability and using it to his advantage. Even in his fury, Alexander noticed that as he told him:

Bure waqt par bilkul sahi baat kahi Shah-e-Taxila.

I wonder if he will indeed help Alexander or use his weak moment to betray him, though that would be a very bad idea indeed. Now that his son's life is at stake he might be forced to help Alexander 100%. Did Ambhikumar already know that Olympias was in PR? I don't think he met her there, did he?

There were some beautiful dialogues from Alexander today, even in his fury:

Apni maa ka saath rahe iss ke liye mein kissi ka bhi saath qubool sakta hoon

Apni maa ki zindagi ke saude mein, main kissi ki bhi zindagi bakhsh sakta hoon

Meri maa se badh kar mere liye aur kuch nahin

Rohit did not disappoint - there was lava pouring through his eyes. This will be one of my favorite scenes of the show. 

Roxanne is back, where did she come from? She knew the impact on him straight away and we'll see her play an active role in supporting Alexander. He's going to need someone to share his feelings with. 

Today we got a lesson from Chankya on how to reverse the effects of black magic, but even if he saves Olympias, Lacchi's killer looks won't help. She was clearly not happy with the idea of saving her, but kept quiet. 😆 Porus is doing this because he doesn't want his image to be tainted. I still don't understand what was the point of keeping her in PR, but oh well. 😕

Pre-cap: Can't wait to see an emotional Alexander, holding Roxanne's hand and pouring his heart out to her! He was crying, eyes bloodshot. Gave me the goosebumps. I think this is what might melt her heart as she sees the depth of his feeling for his mother and his desperately wanting to rescue her. 

There were so many interesting moments in today's episode that I'll put up a detailed analysis in a bit. Really hope to get your feedback on it. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
sorry to sound like that...but sony apexander ko is tarah ki feelings rakhne ka hak nahi...itna gira chuke hain alexander ko ki aaj his tears, i think its first time in the show when he cried...it didnt move me a bit...balki i am such a emotional person...yeh toh itni badi cheej thi...but it all sounded so meaningless to me...aaj usse rona aa raha hain...kal sharam nahi aayi jab ek maa ki vinti ko kaise thukraya tha usne...i wish porus and chankya had decided to kill olympia as she attacked them...breaked athithi law and is dying due to her own black magic...tab alexander ko pata chalta ki dushmano ko kaise mara jaata hain...its really unfortunate that sirf uski maa hi uske liye maa hain...auro ki maa ke haath jodne tak ka mol nahi...and even more unfortunate ki uski apni maa ki bhi raksha nahi kar pa raha.
As I told you on the other thread, I agree with Chanakya that PR will be strategically better off by not saving Olympias. 
Alexander doesn't even know that his mother is almost dying, just that she is held captive. Imagine when he finds out what happened to her. 😲

It was a great throwback to yesterday when he said he would not spare traitors because we know how much he hates betrayal and that traitors would get the punishment they deserved. After what he did with Bessus, this was not surprising. Not only was it consistent with Alexander's character yesterday, but today he showed that for his mother he is willing to go against his own rules and even spare a traitor's life.

Either way, I don't think Ambhikumar will be forgiven so easily. Alexander might not kill him but will not count on his assistance. I wonder if he will get a chance to send a message to Porus. 
I just LOVED today's episode!! Alexander's eyes got hazy with tears as he read through the letter!! Truly YES!! Lava pouring out his eyes.. Fury with hurt!! And the precap was LIT! Rohit KILLED IT!! I just can't wait for tomorrow.. this wait's gonna KILL!! Would love to read your analysis Dear!! ⭐️
That's all I can say!! I am too much thrilled to comment about any other thing!! 🥳
I know exactly how you feel! 
No idea how I'm going to be patient until tomorrow's episode! I was almost hyperventilating as I watched the scenes and then the pre-cap. 😕

Episodes like these are the reason why I stick around, to watch Rohit's mindblowing performances. 
Really! Alexander was being truthful to every word he uttered to his mother while parting with her in Macedonia! 
'Aap mere liye meri zindagi, mere khwaab aur mere maqsad se kahin oopar hain maa'

Truly! He can go against himself for his mother! Dear Inlieu, please post those three lines of Alexander from your main post to Sony Alexander quotes! Loved them!
Originally posted by Vaishnavi_

Really! Alexander was being truthful to every word he uttered to his mother while parting with her in Macedonia! 
'Aap mere liye meri zindagi, mere khwaab aur mere maqsad se kahin oopar hain maa'

Truly! He can go against himself for his mother! Dear Inlieu, please post those three lines of Alexander from your main post to Sony Alexander quotes! Loved them!

Already posted! 

Thanks, dear. 

I am so jittery and excited after watching today's episode that I can't sit in one place.
Oh precap 
Can't wait 
Finally something exciting for Alexander's character 
Originally posted by akdhalover

Oh precap 
Can't wait 
Finally something exciting for Alexander's character 

Yes, you were waiting for some Alexander-Roxanne romance, right? 
I guess it will start tomorrow because Roxanne's eyes showed her sympathizing with her husband, for once! 😆

This is why they showed her observing the interaction between Alexander and his doting mother before she left Taxila. All of this will play on Roxanne's mind as she sees how devastated Alexander is and how important his mother really is for him. 

I don't think she'll say anything positive about Porus anymore after this so it doesn't look like we'll get a rakhi scene on the 26th. 😆
Not to sound or appear as a sadistic person but Rohit does cry divinely His bloody eyes filled with fury after he read the letter and right after his mellow sigh as he uttered Meri maa, Maalika-e-Macedonia to Hephaestion. Ufff his voice modulation. One could see the frustration in his eyes as he had to compromise his mother's life and safety with that of a vile traitor that he wished to end right upon the instant but the actual state of his mother is slowly engulfing his thoughts and actions. That Qubool hai he let out in his most bittersweet yet contained and firm rage voice. And the precap is undoubtedly the most divine ! His emotions have fully engulfed him yet it doesn't minimize or softens his clenching and threatening voice for the least. On the contrary, he appears more determined and fearful as ever. Roxanna has one (1) job given the circumstances and she better owns up to it otherwise I am going to jump in my phone screen and teach her 😆 😆Edited by Vicariously - 5 years ago