nonexisting thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
There is no one yet in the forum..πŸ˜‰
Aladdin is a nice show.i m loving sid's acting its diff from his previous shows and his comic timing is also good.it had a good starting lets see what happens .
Come and Introduce yourselves

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all!!! Why is this forum so silent!!!!!! I watched the show today!! Avneet's entry scene was perfect!! I love Aladdins comic timings as well!

Hope to see this Forum flooded with Posts soon.

edited: Forgot to intro myself, i'm Andy!  Whats your name?
Edited by Andy_Dynamite - 5 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 Im Maya. Even i find this show totally different   from the daily soaps, alladin was fantasy tales remind by all age group, if these ph and creative handle the show theme and story property  it might turn out to be successful show.
Sid was always good, 
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I watched the first two episodes and they are nice.. Good background , good vfx , good actors , good acting , good costumes .. Princess is beautiful , Alladin is mischevious yet good human , Wazir is evil and other characters are also good πŸ˜Š

Arabian Nights is all time favourite story of kids and adults and any story from arabian nights be it Aladdin or Ali Baba or Sindabad or any other story is just lovely to watch β€οΈ I used to watch Aladdin as cartoon on DD as a kid πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now after so many years I am again visiting my childhood but with a series version πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

BTW who is going to play the ginni ??
nonexisting thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Andy_Dynamite

Hi all!!! Why is this forum so silent!!!!!! I watched the show today!! Avneet's entry scene was perfect!! I love Aladdins comic timings as well!

Hope to see this Forum flooded with Posts soon.

edited: Forgot to intro myself, i'm Andy!  Whats your name?

hey Andy komal here😳
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hello every one. I am Puja. I am just loving the show. The VFX the dialogs the set is too good. I love Aladin's filmy dialogs. Love the bond between him and his mom. Gulbadan is such a comic character. Loved Aladin Yasmine meeting. Poor Priti likes Aladin but he loves Yasmine.
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
checked out the show. it's good i guess... but I imagined yasmin/jasmine to be different... more tan i guess... imo.  she is a great actress, don't get me wrong... but her overall look makes it hard to accept her as jasmine...  plus the staple hindi soap  romanticization of  aladin/yasmin as star-crossed was a let down.  looks like they are concentrating more on banking on the young leading pair's popularity than the actual story of aladin... probably just me i guess.  I was hoping to see more of genie/aladin.  I am going to skip this version. Edited by luxmi_1029 - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
A father will now fight against his own son in a twist of fate 
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonder if Aladdin's father will return home to his family now that the jaduyi chiraag is in the hands of its rightful owner...his own son!
Aladdin's father unknowingly cares about Aladdin already πŸ˜ƒ
That hug in yesterday's episode was touching! 
nonexisting thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

Wonder if Aladdin's father will return home to his family now that the jaduyi chiraag is in the hands of its rightful owner...his own son!

Aladdin's father unknowingly cares about Aladdin already πŸ˜ƒ
That hug in yesterday's episode was touching! 

true i hope soon he ll discover that aladdin is his own son 
the jinnie and its owner both r damn funny 
sirf aladdin naam toh suna hoga aage piche kuch hiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†