Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

Seven Vows -My first Published fiction

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Dear friends. I had joined IF 5 years back and it has been a beautiful journey since then in this forum. It is the readers who I got in this forum who gave me the courage to publish my first long fiction Seven Vows.  Below are the details of my book. 

Sridhar Verma at the age of twenty-two lived a perfect life which comes crashing down for him in a moment and he realizes to gain what he has lost he has to fight traditions and social norms.

Maheswari Verma the matriarch of the Verma family is proud of her legacy as a freedom fighter's sister. But her principles are questioned at every step when a girl walks into her family like a storm opening the secrets of the past.

Suman Rajput the girl who wanted to fly .But the path she chooses to get wings lands her in a cage from where it looks like there is no opening and that cage is the truth of her life.

Sudhir Verma the second son of Verma family carries a fire underneath his calm demeanor, a fire that desperately needs a direction.

Will Sridhar succeed in his battle, Will Maheswari stand by her principles, Will Suman get her wings, Will Sudhir get the direction, most importantly whether the Verma family stand together against the odds to emerge victorious, to know read Seven Vows set in mid-nineties in the pink city of Jaipur. The tale of love, passion, compassion and above all that celebrates humanity.

It is available both as Paper back and e-book. Paper back is available in flipkart, Amazon.in, Amazon.com, Amazon.uk, infibeam.

E-book available - Amazon kindle, kobo, google play and ibook.

All the details regarding purchase are available in the below link.You can purchase directly from Notion Press store or that page gives you link to go to other websites 

https://notionpress.com/read/seven-vows Link to published version

If you enjoy reading the book, do put your review comments. You can also put your comments in my fb profile 

m.me/shruthiravi1980.

You can also follow me in the twitter handle to know more about the book, the promotions and discounts available.

@_shruthiravi

Edited by shruthiravi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di the link isn't working. Can u pm me the link please.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Sanju I will change the link. Meanwhile u go to my Twitter handle. Link is active there. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
If by any chance the link is not working. Copy paste the same in the browser it will work
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..Congratulations di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ
Arent you in Insta? Di?
shruthiravi thumbnail
No dear. I am not on insta at this point. Twitter itself I started because of my book. 
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Wow dear lovely, i'll sure make time to read thi book, intro seems so interesting. 
And many many congratulations dear for ur book, i have always loved ur analysis :)
Good Luck and best wishes for u
Adiya45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful really interesting <3
When you update do pm me always ready to read ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 
And Many Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope you reach many new heights Insha Allah ๐Ÿ˜ณ I have always been a silent reader of your analysis in BP forum but to be honest you always write so beautifully and I'm left speechless hehe xD 
Keep writing more and do let me know will be waiting for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank You for the pm <3

P. S What can I call you :) 
jhema thumbnail
Congratulations Shruthi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So happy for you.
Hope you get more success in writing more books. โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thank u hemaji. Do spread the information among ur friends. I have given fb and Twitter is also. Ur review would also be helpful.