Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Falling For You Thread 4||Thread 5 Link Page 1

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Welcome to the 4th Thread of Falling for You! 

First and foremost, many thanks to my blog readers who'd been by my side for the last couple of years and have pushed me forward with their kind words and appreciation to have written almost 160 chapters of this FanFiction. And with many more to come...

Secondly, the readers of IndiaForums who've returned and commented me. I cannot thank you guys enough, I terribly apologise for the impulsive decisions of mine of moving to-from re: blog. 
I do really appreciate it but it can be a little demotivating not seeing enough responses. 

Anyway, I'm so glad you've decided to stick with this FF. It is as I always say to anyone, it is my most favourite and loving FF that I always enjoy writing for. Despite nearing 160 chapters, there's so much more to this couple and the other couples that I cannot wait to share with you. 

I hope you'll continue to stick by me during this FFY journey. 

Lastly, thank you to the amazing readers who'd completed the third thread. 

This chapter is for you guys.

Enjoy

~~Scroll down for Chapter 81~~

~~~Characters~~~

~~Index~~

Chapter 81

Chapter 82 & 83

Chapter 84

Chapter 85

Chapter 86

Chapter 87

Chapter 88

Chapter 89 & 90

Chapter 91

Chapter 92

Chapter 93 & 94

Thread 5
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149245623

Edited by SweetIndulgence - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aashi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg i was so waitng for dis chapter ,saw maannet moments after so long,i so much love dem especially the care and respect dey show for each other n prove dat arrange marriage can be so blissful.they still seem to be so much newly wedded n deeply in love.
Amelia is seriously a fun character,a prsn who can lighten up any1's mood,i hope she gets her love soon.
its high time maan should get to know about arav, everytime he sees him his thought process starts bt the action never comes out. ;-)
eagerly waitng for next  chapters
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Teaser part wasn't included
Waise my guess goes right
Geet wore shorts
IMA9167 thumbnail
If is playing gAmes with me
My cmnt gayab
Yeh cheating hai
I typd twice
I lost update twice whilst trying to update today.

IF has been incredibly slow since the servers were down yesterday. I am hoping it would be fixed as soon as possible.

It's just annoying me.   
Tinku16 thumbnail
🥳congrats for the new thread and what an amazing update... wow loved the gowns esp. amelia's...and its just my dream come true when I wanted to see geet in shorts and hope maan sees her n get wild...😳 also my earlier question of how maan would get to know of how geet was financially helping her mother...and hope he gets proud n also sad that geet did not share this with him...
IMA9167 thumbnail
Nice part
Thanks for updating
I was literally stalking if for update given to my leave
Reporters were noisy they captured maaneet but had not got much info
Vicky dadi wants this news away from maan Geet and it happened like wise...Vicky is more caring towards Geet ...while he cursed his robotic brothers ...so dadi started to plan for Karan...it would b interesting to see Karan reaction...knowing dadi she must not announce Amelia arav engagement ya a dinner date to trap Karan
Maan Geet were enjoying thier moment before they got busy in prep ,Geet was done with just a single wedding planning that she wasn't up for another
True Amelia will have her own plans for her wedding I pity Karan though how he going to b with her but they r best he he he
His seriousness and her playfulness
So finally maan notes who this arav guy is and was extremely j but Geet tackles him unknowingly
Geet was nervous to move around in shorts but with help of Krystal she walked out of her house without fainting dadi was impressive seeing her he he he if only maan could see how his dear cute wife dressed
Rano wants Geet in hosiyarpur and maan left the decision on Geet
Geet helping rano with money and maan felt hurt knowing Geet didn't asked him ya informed him and denied when he wants to help
Seems like There was an argument going to b
IMA9167 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LilMissBossy

I lost update twice whilst trying to update today.

IF has been incredibly slow since the servers were down yesterday. I am hoping it would be fixed as soon as possible.

It's just annoying me.

Finally I am able to post my cmnt
Hope if fixes this issue soon
Param-Sundari thumbnail
I love how each update has multiple aspects and dimensions to the multiple relationships that are interwoven intrcateint in the story.
More later,
IF playing tricks.