boarding school sooner than later.
"Both of Saif's older children Sara and
Ebrahim went to boarding school in
England, though after they reached their
teens. But they didn't have to face active
paparazzi. Taimur may be packed off long
before the age when Sara and Ebrahim
were, says the source.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/no-private-security-taimur-ali-khan-boarding-school-will-happen/.
Posted: 5 years ago
You only reap what you sow. No one except for his parents are to be blamed for this. Hope this is a lesson to other attention craving parents trying to put their babies on the spotlight by making them walk to their play school and other places when such high end schools have parking and drop facilities inside.
It's going to be pretty sad if Taimur is whisked off to boarding school for security reasons instead of educational purposes. I however don't see this baby-paparazzi trend dying any soon with celebs and cricketers kids being on such pages every day.
This is the reason I have huge respect for Adi and Rani and their privacy irrespective of the mocking and hate they get for guarding their daughter and private life. 
Originally posted by Movie-Madaari

You only reap what you sow. No one except for his parents are to be blamed for this. Hope this is a lesson to other attention craving parents trying to put their babies on the spotlight by making them walk to their play school and other places when such high end schools have parking and drop facilities inside.
It's going to be pretty sad if Taimur is whisked off to boarding school for security reasons instead of educational purposes. I however don't see this baby-paparazzi trend dying any soon with celebs and cricketers kids being on such pages every day.
This is the reason I have huge respect for Adi and Rani and their privacy irrespective of the mocking and hate they get for guarding their daughter and private life.

Word to your post!
Hope they change their decision of sending Taimur to Boarding school once he enters his teens..
over hyped Taimur ...people just love cute kids , chahe woh Taimur ho or any common kid , Videos of Pani Peelo kid are going viral because she is such a cutie 
Taimur's parents needs to calm down with their PR 
Taimur was always gonna go to boarding school because that's where Kareena, Saif and even Ibrahim went.
I know Kareena was sent to boarding schools as a punishment for being a knotty child by Babita. Call me skeptical but first he was always seen with nannies now they're sending him to boarding school sooner rather then later. It really makes feel the child has been neglected by his parents. I might be wrong. Who knows ?
The plan is to send him when he's older like ibrahim