Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
ohho toh poori ramayan khatam hone ke baad aarohi's parents will enter in this show waah! kya ghatiya twist hai.aarohi ki bachi kuchi zindagi ka tamasha dekhne aa rhe hai uske maa-baap 😡 mamta u r soo late current.if u believe that showing multiple new entries this show trp's will become increase then u r absolutely wrong 😡
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs..another illogical twist by mamta  puri story khtm hony k bd arohi parents bi zinda hogy😲kahain un dno ki attama tu nahi arhe😆from start she shown arohi parents died in accident arohi use to sacred from police..now from nowhere her parents coming i think to make deep postive again they are coming to tell his majboori of changing arohi face🥱
AlinaMir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ye kaise hua ðŸ˜² Arohi k maa baap ka punar janam hua ya unki atmaien ayi hai story mein waise is illogical drama mein yehi Hona baki hai😆
Koi is drama se viewer ko bachao rangu help them🤣
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
guys ab mamta ka ek torture aur jhelo soon she will reveal aarohi's past doing copy pasting nia's face on aalisha's face in aarohi's memories 😡 i don't think so that nia will enter in BB 😕
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Allright today's episode has further muddled the waters.What are the CV's thinking man? Three things have happened tonight-
1- Anjali Sharma has been depicted as the new Psychopathic Carbon Copy of Tara Raichand killing Arohi's parents? I mean what the hell man? So Suddenly Anjali Sharma goes from.positive to negative .So She's a killer now aka new Tara on the block.

2-As per Arohi her parents were killed in a car accident 6 years ago & as far as I remember during his so called Sick Shimla Game it was Deep who caught the killer.Arohi's parents were killed by the Cop Vehicle.So how could they die again? 

3-No doubt this looks to be a master plan of Deep or the work of an associate under Deep,'s instructions who sent that horrific videos to Anjali/Arohi to either make her mad or throw her into the prison again.Deep is surely involved in this game.But how could Deep remember the exact clothes/dress Arohi's parents were wearing 6 years ago-That Pink Saree with Mangalsutra & that White & Black formal dress? If its not Deep as it was shown today that he was still on that Arohi/Anjali's Identity mission so who's the new player here? 

It seems the CV's can't try to figure out what to do? Going merry-go-round & round providing no real answers to the viewers. So from.the RM wealth to Sharma Wealth to Deep's bankruptcy to.Arohi's past now to.arrest the falling Trp's? It could be possible that a couple of actors been hired to resemble Arohi's parents in the video.The murder could be real or fake.& If they are really Arohi's parents why & where they were kept alive for 6 years only to die again? 

I had always pointed out that Arohi's arrival to Shimla was not always a coincidence.It seems like Arohi's parents fake or real.accident was preplanned possibly by the Raichands in coordination with Deep to save their psycho daughter Tara? But how man? As per Deep he first saw Arohi in Shimla & then formulated that all.Taam-Jham to save Tara.All the clues point towards Rajasthan which the CV's have not bothered to explain? It could be understandable that Arohi,'s past has some connection with Tara or Deep but how come Anjali come into all this? Only Deep can provide all the answers.

Second why the hell is Arohi always being targeted? Arohi is just a normal middle class girl like any other.It seems from the start her parents were kept in the crossfire to bring her to Shimla.
Edited by masked - 5 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishu.6

guys ab mamta ka ek torture aur jhelo soon she will reveal aarohi's past doing copy pasting nia's face on aalisha's face in aarohi's memories 😡 i don't think so that nia will enter in BB 😕

Double post sorry .today IF is not working😡
Edited by sabreen_06 - 5 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishu.6

This all happened today🥱showing real arohi flashbacks with parents on nia face🥱mamta is mad what kind of twist it is that anjali killed arohi parents and deep given arohi her parents murderer faceand i also dnt think so nia going to bb she will stay in immj😕
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
But didnt her parents die when she was a kid???