Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

If Ranveer can play Khilji in Padmaavat, why can't I?-Prince Narula

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Naagin 3 featuring Surbhi Jyoti, Anita Hassanandani, and Karishma Tanna continues to remain the number one show ever since it premiered this June. The show also starring Pearl V Puri will now have Prince Narula as the new entrant. The actor will be entering the show as a snake charmer in Naagin 3. He was earlier part of Laal Ishq and Badho Bahu before landing this role in the supernatural show. According to The Times Of India, the actor will be playing a negative role. 

Prince confirmed the news to TOI and said, "Yes, I am soon going to shoot for the show and it's an important cameo. I am not at liberty to divulge much. All I can say is that I am playing a snake-charmer, who is actually a charmer as a person. It's a negative character and I wanted to take it up. After playing the quintessential hero in a daily soap, I wanted to take up a negative character to prove my versatility to my audience. I am an actor and it's the character that's important and not its shade. My job is to act well. I have been a fan of Ranveer Singh. If he can play Alauddin Khilji in 'Padmaavat', why can't I play a negative role?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely loathe Prince Narula but here he is saying in the context that, when Ranveer, of whom he is a fan, cna play a negative character like Khilji in Padmavat, despite primarily being a hero, he also can shed his hero image and play a negative character.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I absolutely loathe Prince Narula but here he is saying in the context that, when Ranveer, of whom he is a fan, cna play a negative character like Khilji in Padmavat, despite primarily being a hero, he also can shed his hero image and play a negative character.

haan ...toh explain karne ki kya zaroorat hai...Ranveer kaun sa Amitabh Bachchan hai ki agar kissi ne samjha Narula is comparing himself to Veeru toh bashing hogi uski😆😆