Mitegi Lakshman Rekha 17th August 2018 Written Episode Update

Posted: 5 years ago

The Episode starts with Saurabh coming home. Trishna stays annoyed. He says I have lost my locket and worries. She asks him to buy a new one. He says its symbol of our family. Kanchan goes, and the locket falls down. She recalls Maasi's words. Trishna looks for locket. He says maybe it fell somewhere. He talks to his daughter Mishti. He asks Trishna to make Mishti sleep. Mishti asks him to wear doll locket. He agrees. He hugs her and smiles. Kanchan sees the bedroom decorations. Vishesh comes to her. Toota jo kabhi tara... plays...

Vishesh holds her close and says I have got you, I can't believe its truth or not, so I pinched myself, I realized its not a dream, but a reality. She gets tensed. He says I will make you smile. He takes her for showing the haveli. She asks

at this time. He asks her to come. He shows Manika and uncle. He says let them sleep, lets go ahead, see Shubham, he is a Jogi, he has no relations with worldly things, just cricket joins him with our world, Dhara is a perfect wife, she tolerates a lot and keeps smiling. Kanchan smiles. He shows her Rajmata and Dadi. They hear someone and hide. Servant goes. She keeps her hand over the locket. Vishesh holds her and takes her. She stops. He asks what happened. She says thanks, just be the same always. He nods.

They smile and go to their room. They see some pics and sleep. Its morning, she wakes up and sees the pics spread around. She thinks how does he understand me. She sees him sleeping and silently gets up. He wakes up. She recalls her words and says its 6am, I will get ready. She goes. Nandan calls Kanchan. Dadi says how did you let her go to Kanchan, she made kitchen impure. Manika says I didn't know about her. Nandan says nothing happened. Kirti says dad wants gas cylinder number for booking. Kanchan asks Kirti to go to her room and check the drawer.

Manika thinks Kanchan will get insulted now. Servant gets the locket. Kirti says you wrote all numbers and bill details, thanks. Kanchan says I have already ordered the gas cylinder, it will be delivered today. Nandan says you worry for us so much. Manika calls Kanchan. Kanchan says I will call later and goes to Manika. Dadi scolds Kanchan for going to kitchen. She asks servant to pure the kitchen by gangajal. Manika insults Kanchan. Kanchan cries. Rajmata comes and blesses Kanchan. She says its your welcome ceremony today, you wear the ancestral clothes and jewelry, get ready. Kanchan agrees. Vishesh comes. She sees his smile and thinks I will bear any insult for your smile.

that is wonderfull moment of vishan
Haan. For his smile she can take anything . same with him 
Yeah n that is the great thing... If partner supports then difficult time doesn't look more bitter
Yes. A good partner can help you face so many problems easily
Vishan moments will be always so memorable for us 
hn wo to hai... they are one of the  most adorable couble
The only sad part is that they got so little time with each other in the show 
excatly... serial need time ... bt these channels ...always does this only for the sake of trps
Yes. I will enjoy all their moments now