Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: bworm

The tag is silent today, no updates.

Group baazi back in full force ??

Lovely Gifs girls...Unse hi feels leni hai.

Anyone have recommendations for other hindi show?

I will not be watching BB, but KVB being there has piqued my curiosity. I think he is too bhola for BV, but then what do I know.

LOL kahaan silent? Solid DHULAAYI ho rahi hai is faaltu track ki aaj tag mein...I'm enjoying the tweets😆😆

We toh already knew bakwaas hoga cuz HS is incapable of writing thrillers or angst...build up and investigation is going all super boring in this track...my issue isn't lack of Shivika in so much as the poor execution of the track in general cuz of drag...but tag is on fire today cuz no Shivika and Bhavya/Mohit got most of the footage😆😆

Right now it seems like HS doesn't care about anything but running out the clock for Zain's stay in the show...he got booked for a whole month so investigation is being dragged out to fill time even though ppl are being turned off from this boring track. 

Uske aage ka dunno if HS has thought through or she cares...lol

Re: new shows...well I'm gonna watch the new KZK when it starts to see how it is...theek thaak lagaa toh might tune in for a bit...baaki might check out the Salim Anarkali show too. 

BB really is not my scene...too crass in general. 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks AY
Mere TL pe shanti thi... Isliye...Tag upload hya ti on Fire.
Chali ab universal hai dislike. Even the most positive viewers...Are doing daulat.

First separation backlash time, they changed tracks mid way. But guess Gul is not at the helm...So decisions HS...Will continue crap...
Plus SPA fir shivika is hush hush so far...

KZK...Might try it...But I know happy ending is generations later...Unless they change the story.
Somehow parth and Hina boggles the mind.

Chalo, am going to India in October ...Good change.
AreYaar thumbnail
Meanwhile, Daayan show continues to get ek ke baad ek graaand promo...hahaha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5EBsXWu3Zk[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe we should all shift base to this only🤣...Move with the times...cuz IB ke loyal fanbase ki toh value nahin...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bworm

Thanks AY

Mere TL pe shanti thi... Isliye...Tag upload hya ti on Fire.
Chali ab universal hai dislike. Even the most positive viewers...Are doing daulat.

First separation backlash time, they changed tracks mid way. But guess Gul is not at the helm...So decisions HS...Will continue crap...
Plus SPA fir shivika is hush hush so far...

KZK...Might try it...But I know happy ending is generations later...Unless they change the story.
Somehow parth and Hina boggles the mind.

Chalo, am going to India in October ...Good change.

Oh cool, enjoy your trip! :)

Re: KZK...haha well who watches it for the happy endings...I'm gonna watch it for the lulz or troll material since I have no investment in those characters or actors😆😆...

Incidentally, I started watching IB for the same reason and look where it brought me😆😆

I guess tag mein fully universal backlash bhi nahin hai...majority are backlashing but abhi bhi hain usual defenders enjoying the "thriller" and defending ki PATIENCE rakho...lol itna bardaasht kiya hai redux ka bakwaas and ppl want us to have MORE patience now😆😆
bworm thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Meanwhile, Daayan show continues to get ek ke baad ek graaand promo...hahaha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5EBsXWu3Zk[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe we should all shift base to this only 🤣...Move with the times...cuz IB ke loyal fanbase ki toh value nahin...lol

Lol, not a bad idea. Uski troll karte hai.

Fary ne dayan ka swagger to dikha hi diya.🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Chalo SC is shooting for the SPA vid finally...lol fandom ko distraction mil jaayega

No sign of NM so far. 
bworm thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Chalo SC is shooting for the SPA vid finally...lol fandom ko distraction mil jaayega

No sign of NM so far. 

Yay... Kuch to mila.
I'll console myself...NM SC are busy with SPA...Isliye group baazi😆
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NM didn't perform group dance even last year i think. So only SC i guess. 

AreYaar thumbnail
I saw the KZK bits of the SPA music vid shoot...ROFL Parth-Erica have like NO chemistry, man...they look damn awkward together...doesn't bode well for the show...lol I'll be amused to see how Ekta tries to push this. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Chalo bhai, let's move to the next one: