Posted: 5 years ago
so here is the space where we can discuse r leave our msg for mlr team 
Good idea. I hope they visit the forum
Originally posted by aimmyangle

so here is the space where we can discuse r leave our msg for mlr team 

Hi,

Thank you so much for starting this topic.
Now where should I begin.

Maine ye show do reasons se dekhna shuru kiya. One Rahul Sharma & two the producers- ShashiSumeetProductions (SSP).

Past me SSP ke do char shows jaise- Ek Rishta Aisa Bhi, Diya aur Bati, Tumhari Pakhi dekhe the.
And the one thing that struck me or that I really liked was the portrayal of the leads. The leads especially the male leads were sober, decent guys. Not like the aggressive, violent, attitude giving, manhandling sort that are usually shown in some of the popular shows out there.

Aur unki decency me koi kamjori ya majboori nahi thi. That's why when the news of this new show came I decided to give it a try. And I am glad that I did. 

Par jo bhi yeh show pasand karta hai unhe jhatka laga hoga. Especially jab ke ye show zee ki site pe Popular Hindi shows ki list mein aaya tha abhi-2. Aur jaise ki maine pehle bhi likha tha- two months are too short a period to decide on the popularity. 

So this is just a beginning, I will cover my points further in the next post.

But one message to the team that they are doing a good job and its good they are sticking to the main theme. 
👍🏼

Hope they will understand ur point
Show ko thoda to extension dena chahiye 
kam se kam 3 mahina to dena hi chahiye 
exactly ... r sb actors b sad hn .. rahul (surabh) was saying he got on of the best script ... bt unfortunatly
Means Sourabh real name is also Rahul ? And he too likes the script ? 
Yes dear... I talkedtto him on insta.. So he replies.. 
Oh I see so it is more or less confirmed it will end on 31 Aug