AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Naira brought the papers in the hosp and kartik signed it
Its a mutual divorce
so i agree maybe they needed to do some more paper work
and they met lawyers together etc
then they went to the councilor who saw hope right
then how all of a sudden its at a final date when the councilor was apparently someone who put of peoples divorces and brain washed people into getting back together the councilor never even saw them 
for a proper session besides the one where she stumbled and he held her...

Now how all of a sudden is it at its final date and how dumb the lawyers know they have a wedding at home but insist they show up there (it would make sense if somehow suwarna was pushing it or maybe manish but neither looked remotely interested or like they had time to do that 

Further proof even lawyers dont give a shit about anMans shadi nobody cares
Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anman shaadi bade hi anmane dhang se ho rahi hai. Kisi ka mann nahi hai iss shadi mein.🤣
Pinkangel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: urmil

Anman shaadi bade hi anmane dhang se ho rahi hai. Kisi ka mann nahi hai iss shadi mein.🤣

Haan tabi toh Babhimaa bhi chor ke shaadi Kaira ke liye special pooja karne chali gayi 😆 So random this shaadi. Dulhan ko pata hi nahi ta shuru ki Kaira kab ke separate hogaye. Dulhe ke Bara bhai hi nahi pocha apne bhai ke shadi mein. Drame mein ke andar drama
Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol and icing on the cake is that kartik never heard what the lawyer said over the phone and naira never read the text message... hence why they decide to go to court dressed like they were just getting married... and now apparently the judge will think just because they dressed like that they need to give their marriage a second shot... matlab kuch bhi  

so like the lawyers said no divorce certificate they will be getting marriage certificate... i cant wait to see swarna have a stroke if this 6 month nonsense is truee lol... that will be the only thing that will satisfy my soul right now
Edited by Henriette - 5 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Henriette

lol and icing on the cake is that kartik never heard what the lawyer said over the phone and naira never read the text message... hence why they decide to go to court dressed like they were just getting married... and now apparently the judge will think just because they dressed like that they need to give their marriage a second shot... matlab kuch bhi

so like the lawyers said no divorce certificate they will be getting marriage certificate... i cant wait to see swarna have a stroke if this 6 month nonsense is truee lol... that will be the only thing that will satisfy my soul right now

😆 And then Karthik will blame Naira for killing his mom!
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Henriette

Please tell me this is a joke...😆

That will be so sad that it will be hilarious... bcuz Kaira's life will def then become a joke. 

vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rose2015

Oh, no doubts about that... tumhari wajah se meri maaa... chali jaao abhi yahan se...
Edited by vellainsaan - 5 years ago
urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rose2015

Before that he will blame naira for not reading the advocate's message. He will say mujhe shor mein sunai nahi diya aur waise bhi mere vocal cords strong ho gaye hain, thanks to you, but my ear drums became weak by listening whispering of my mata. But ur eyesight is good, so u shud have read the msg.😡🤣
Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vellainsaan

Please tell me this is a joke...😆

That will be so sad that it will be hilarious... bcuz Kaira's life will def then become a joke. 

lol not sure if its a joke... heard it in one of the segments... something about the judge sees them dressed like that and says they should live together for 6 months and if after 6 months they still want divorce they will finalize it.. i wanted to laugh and pull my hair out at the same time

i dont even get why naira would ever want to go back to a guy like kartik... he might not be physically abusive but he has been torturing her mentally and emotionally... and that is equivalent to physical abuse... at this point its like just give them the damn divorce and let kartik marry swarna ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Pinkangel1

Haan tabi toh Babhimaa bhi chor ke shaadi Kaira ke liye special pooja karne chali gayi 😆 So random this shaadi. Dulhan ko pata hi nahi ta shuru ki Kaira kab ke separate hogaye. Dulhe ke Bara bhai hi nahi pocha apne bhai ke shadi mein. Drame mein ke andar drama

As such what is bhabhai ma doing , since the time she forgave akshara ? Just look at devyani and do huh or na