madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nandini was troubled. She knows kunal is staying away from the apartment because of her. He did not even come for dinner. In the short time she was with them,Nandini had learnt that Kunal is hungriest at dinner. He is ravenous at dinner. Nandini wanted to say something to him. She is holding everything in because of Mauli. Mauli should never be hurt because of her. She needs to talk to kunal ,say everything was a mistake. She is not in love with him. She just swayed a little. But now everything is back in control. She prayed to ganesh it was true. 
With that determination, Nandini took the umbrella and walked out of the apartment. It is a short 5 minute walk to Kunal's clinic. She walked in the rain impervious to the strong storm, lighting and thunder. Her aim was to get to kunal. 
Kunal was troubled too. He did not want till go back home. He did not want to face Nandini. He cannot trust himself to control himself. He knew he will give into his basic instinct which is running rampant. 
The clinic door opened slowly. The creak altered kunal that someone was in his clinic. He turned to look straight into the eyes of his angel. He started sweating. His fingers trembled. His instincts cannot believe she is there. Keeping his voice neutral, he said calmly Nandini, tum? Yes  it's me. I need to  talk. You just listen. I made a mistake at Gouripuram and today.i anm ashamed of myself. I will not be able to look into my eyes. You are my best friend's husband. Just that. Nothing more. And you will stay that way. With that being said, Nandini turned to go. 
Kunal grabbed her wrist, to stall her. But the contact was too much for him, .He could not control himself. He said yes, I am your best friend's husband who is attracted to you, who is thinking about you constantly, who wants to touch you like I am doing now. I want to caress you like I am doing now. He trailed his fingers to her arm,while Nandini stood ram rod still. 
When his fingers reached her shoulders,he turned her around. Nandini closed her betraying eyes. He blew warm air on her closed eyelids,on her nose and on her lips, before settling sweetly on her lips, tasting her , coaxing her, and finally her trembling lips opened, .he sent his tongue in deep further opening her mouth to taste her sweet nectar. She tasted beautiful just like her innocent and wild. 
Stree what he thought was eternity, he stood back watching her breathing come down, heart beat beat slowing and her eyes flickering open. Kunal gave a wry smile and said yes, I am just your friend's husband and I have fallen in love with you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
emotions pretty dangerous
I love the way you written their feelings ... painful dangerous , uncontrolled but forbidden
madlal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

emotions pretty dangerous
I love the way you written their feelings ... painful dangerous , uncontrolled but forbidden

Thank you.
Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's pretty intense 
madlal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geetdrashti

That's pretty intense 

Thank you. 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: madlal

Thank you.

😊
Endgame thumbnail
The fire called love brust open
madlal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drashtilove

The fire called love brust open

Yes,it had to burst.it was stretching at the seams.
Thank you😃
Endgame thumbnail
Originally posted by: madlal

Yes,it had to burst.it was stretching at the seams.
Thank you😃

you penned down it beautifully thanks for os
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow this seems intense! Well written madlal ðŸ˜Š