A lot to tell----a lot to hide !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

After a lot of deliberation Kunal finally mounts up the courage to confront Nandini and clear the matter so that he could respite his mind and ease Nandini's burden too.

It was much needed since they are both struggling under a monument of torment n grief. The lava that is accentuating in their heart is better be left to breath else it might boom, harming many !

But alas... Radhika comes in that very moment and Kunal had to cancel his plan. The day rests.

After the night's mental ordeal Nandini has reached the extreme point of decision and to a certain extent it is the right one. Tough for a woman in her stature but appropriate for the time. 

In the morning Nandini comes to Mauli and proposes to leave their home. Kunal overhears it and he understands the reason well. 

Mauli tries to convince her but Nandini is adamant.

Nandini tells Mauli "tumhe toh mujhe dhakke mar ke ghar say nikal dena chahiye..." it's irony at its best ! 

The shadows of the trip looms over them as Kunal and Nandini as a result both keep on trying to avoid eachother. On Mauli's insistence Kunal wishes Nandini but they evade eachother's gaze throughout the whole time. That speaks much about their mental and moral struggle. 

Kunal, Mauli and Radhika had a light moment. After which Mauli and Radhika visit the plot for Kunal's surprise nursing home and both excited, they share an emotional moment together. Mauli is the perfect wife and a perfect would be mother in Radika's eyes. And she is absolutely right. Mauli deserves all the praise there is. She is a jolly kind of girl. She wears her heart on her sleeve. Nandini and Kunal are her biggest strength and source of joy.

Radhika is looking forward to her grandchild and Mauli too had million dreams sparkling in her kind eyes! Both unknown to the recent developments, weave their own world of happy imagery. 

At home Nandini is torn and unmindful. The more she tries to avoid her heart's call the more it turns to get intense. So when Kunal walks up to the drawing room, Nandini had the feeling of being accosted and be at the verge of getting exposed. She prays in her heart for Kunal to back off and forget whatever he has seen. And we also get to know that day Nandini did hear Kunal's words--- " tum kuch chupa rahi ho yaa in ankhon neh jo dekha hey woh sach hey na..." And that memory is haunting her till this day.

They don't talk but their eyes say everything. Kunal though doesn't bring the question and leaves the room with his file but his gaze tells there's a whole lot he wants to speak about. Nandini whereas shakes in mortal fear of Kunal's possible confrontation and her heart's desire-- both.

Nandini's cooking class goes well and with DD's execution it looks completely trustworthy and grand. We love Dum Biriyani! 😉 

Mauli calls Nandini-- tells her about the family party and Nandini gets tense. Mauli goes excited and shares her joy with her. It effects Nandini to a great length. With every single moment and in every turn of event she tends to be scared of the uncovering of truth and almost lives her life in irrevocable terror. Also the subject usurps guilt that gnaws at her and makes her knees go weak. She struggles to stay sane.

At the other side Kunal too projects the same picture of agony. While tending to a small child he remembers Nandini again and her modest act to save him turns his thoughts inward. He sees her very act of saving his hand and burn her own in the course, with  admiration and empathy. In that moment his heart feels and longs for her. Kunal is unable to wipe out her from his thoughts. Neither his heart nor his mind is ready to erase her at all.

Radhika lights up the diya and tells everyone to not allow it to be extinguished. It has reached the house after a lot of hardle and hence should burn for three days as per panditji. At this Nandini n Kunal both steal glances at eachother.

Aditi, DD, Shakti and everybody was best in their respective roles. I dn't have to say how much I loved Shakti n DD's clumsy and helpless portrayal!! They all did a fab job! 👏

Precap tells a lot is on the way! Let's see how the events shape up.

That's all from me. 
Please share your side of thoughts on tonight's episode.

Take care. Love to all. ❤️ 

Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 5 years ago
As usual lovely  post.
I am feeling bad for all 3 char,  all are very beautiful ppl but love connection  making them so helpless n their hearts are bleeding.
Prem rog jo asani se lagta nahi aur lag jaye to jata nahi.  For kunun 
Kunal n nadani jitna bhi ignore kare can't  do it for long in extreme  situation  It will come out. 
Kinal is understanding  Nadani  situation  very well as he  is also going through  the same,  here Nadani  is too innocent ,pure soul n sahmi type  i am sure  she will not able  to hide for long like kunal did , her scare ,her guilt  is clearly visible in her behavior n her eyes are like mirror of her emotions.
I am scared for molly  too. i don't know but i want  she should never come to know about this  if kunan control kar lete hai to w hich is very difficult , don't want her to get hurt.  This story i really don't know clearly what i want, must say good execution by cvs, looks like future kunan story will be intense n passionate due to their helplessness n pain , i should not but i am liking it.
gud decicion by Nandini

but lagta nahi hia wo ghar chod payeghi

chali jaye to accha hia ese dar dar ke rehne se to accha hia

dur jana
as usual perfect take
I'm so happy finally she will move out
I wanted it for long ... it will happen or not atleast Nandini not ready to stay there it made me happy
Originally posted by alovi_21

As usual lovely  post.
I am feeling bad for all 3 char,  all are very beautiful ppl but love connection  making them so helpless n their hearts are bleeding.
Prem rog jo asani se lagta nahi aur lag jaye to jata nahi.  For kunun 
Kunal n nadani jitna bhi ignore kare can't  do it for long in extreme  situation  It will come out. 
Kinal is understanding  Nadani  situation  very well as he  is also going through  the same,  here Nadani  is too innocent ,pure soul n sahmi type  i am sure  she will not able  to hide for long like kunal did , her scare ,her guilt  is clearly visible in her behavior n her eyes are like mirror of her emotions.
I am scared for molly  too. i don't know but i want  she should never come to know about this  if kunan control kar lete hai to w hich is very difficult , don't want her to get hurt.  This story i really don't know clearly what i want, must say good execution by cvs, looks like future kunan story will be intense n passionate due to their helplessness n pain , i should not but i am liking it.
Yes absolutely! It's a disease that doesn't go easily.  

It worries me too. Mauli Should never know and she wont ever if Kunal n Nandini is Successful in avoiding their emotions for eachother.

I can't agree more with you! Even i am confused what I exactly want to see.It's twisted !! 

I find KuNan chemistry intense n passionate already! If not I would not have been watching it. But yes if they can make it more passionate I'm game for it! 😉 

true.Morally I must not like it too but just like you I am enjoying it can't deny that. The storytellers have done a beautiful job at that. We cannot love it or should I say we shouldn't but we are not able to hate their pairing either. Tough situation for us! 
Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 5 years ago
Originally posted by KuNan

gud decicion by Nandini

but lagta nahi hia wo ghar chod payeghi

chali jaye to accha hia ese dar dar ke rehne se to accha hia

dur jana
exactly. Aisey ghut ghut kar rehney sey azadi sey rehna behtar hey sabke liye! But you are right. I don't think at this point Nandini will be able to leave that house.
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

as usual perfect take
I'm so happy finally she will move out
I wanted it for long ... it will happen or not atleast Nandini not ready to stay there it made me happy
yes . 

But When n if things go out of hand (and that will only if Kunal confess his feelings) it will become hard for Nandini to leave that house. But even if so happens she shouldn't budge from her decision. That will save everyone from heartbreak.
Originally posted by Paint.It.BlacK.

<font color="#003399">yes .</font>
<font color="#003399">
</font>
<font color="#003399">But When n if things go out of hand (and that will only if Kunal confess his feelings) it will become hard for Nandini to leave that house. But even if so happens she shouldn't budge from her decision. That will save everyone from heartbreak.</font>

may be but still Nandu should stay in her decision of leaving house forever
Originally posted by Paint.It.BlacK.

At home Nandini is torn and unmindful. The more she tries to avoid her heart's call the more it turns to get intense. So when Kunal walks up to the drawing room, Nandini had the feeling of being accosted and be at the verge of getting exposed. She prays in her heart for Kunal to back off and forget whatever he has seen. And we also get to know that day Nandini did hear Kunal's words--- " tum kuch chupa rahi ho yaa in ankhon neh jo dekha hey woh sach hey na..." And that memory is haunting her till this day.

I wish I could write as beautifully man! You described her situation and feelings so soo well! 👏 I actually liked that scene a lot. So well enacted and performed. I am a sucker for intense scenes so when they come I really enjoy them 😊 Look forward to more such intense scenes. They are a visual delight from performance point of view!